2021 mileage goals

Just wondering how it would work for people riding multiple boards :thinking:

2 Likes

Hmm, could be account based uploads

3 Likes

Logged (16 ) miles today, 976 to go…

not sure why the discrepancy between garmin and robogotchi is an entire mile. I assume the robo is more accurate but will adjust if my robo or esc settings are not correct

## Robo-log

3 Likes

That whole time I was hoping you’d go around the volcano… Thank you.

1 Like

Goals on MBS: atleast 500km on road and 300km in mount-royal trails
Goals on ebike: as much as last year, did 1342km according to odometer
Goals on Floatwheel: atleast 1km without breaking something in my body
Global goal: outrunning my current longest ride combining everything I have (Montreal-Sudbury for 688km). My wife follows along for the ride in her SUV with all chargers and a power generator in the trunk

2 Likes

:laughing: :eyes:

2 Likes

Tagteaming emojis? (Edit history)

Pretty sure my first ride on it will end in a wall, a car, or a tree. Mostly likely all three

1 Like

wow thats odd i dont remember adding the eyeballs, must have bumped it in my pocket.

Holoholo around Ala Moana Beach park and Kewalos with wife in tow.
Logged (5.4) miles today, 970.6 to go…

## Robo-log

2 Likes

You’re killing me so far this year. Need get motivated and get some layers on.

2 Likes

Trying out different bushing setups on the hypertrucks and ran some errands
Logged (9.2) miles today, 961.4 to go…

## Robo-log

2 Likes

Hmm I’ve got to add to my goals.

Soooo… Recently I bought a second hand Ebike, does 27ish, but more importantly it’s got front shocks… Aka wheelie madness for a dumb kid like me.

To get to the point I’ve done 50 miles on it in a week… So my goal as a whole for 2021 is now to get over 2000 PEV Miles this year.

Oh and go over 50mph, but preferably 55 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: only 6mph away

3 Likes

Had a free cycle appear in the schedule so went to play with bushing set-ups some more. really liking White/back & Blue/front on hypertrucks at the moment. i’ll play some more to see where i land when i add some speed (noting like @DEEIF 's insanity though…55mph!!!)

Logged (8.5) miles today, (953) to go…

## Robo-log

3 Likes

i’ve got to use my latitude to my advantage, put points on the board now so i have a fighting chance come summer time :slight_smile:

1 Like

need to take advantage of those schedule gaps while you can…

Logged (13) miles today, (940) to go…

## Robo-log

4 Likes

The scenery and the fact that you’re doing all this on a sweet Nazare infuriates me. I am en fuego with envy.

4 Likes

I can help but think we’re getting gypped out of some good photos.

3 Likes

when i was passing Hawaii Loa Ridge a gaggle of surfer girls were coming back from a session and i thought “i should start recording these laps to share the scenery”

8 Likes

Is this in Maui?

1 Like

oahu, we dont live on maui anymore :cry:

3 Likes