Brently’s Build Space

Hey folks, here’s where I do the majority my dirty work:

I also do light work/tuning right inside off the garage where I keep all my boards. I usually keep most of the assembly to the garage now tho:

Current state of the spare parts/supply bins. Not as full as they used to be sold ALOT of stuff about a month ago.

Yes that’s a 16ft canoe on my wall in my Jersey City garage :rofl:

15 Likes

Nice dude! Im jealous of all your shop space!

6 Likes

I got extremely lucky. I don’t plan on moving anytime soon!

8 Likes

E30 mmmmmmmmmmmm (possibly e21?)
Clearly euro spec because it doesn’t have the park bench option

4 Likes

Good eye, but a little off, she is an e30 but she’s US spec down to the bumpers. She is my never ending project that needs more attention than all my boards combined lol

4 Likes

Did you compress the numbers? Either way I’m jealous. I used to have a 72 2002. Shame I was in college ans just didn’t want to keep spending money on it. Old Bmw s are so godamn expensive

3 Likes

FTFY :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

BMW=

break my wallet

6 Likes

Bend Me wOver

3 Likes

Bee Emm TroubleYou

2 Likes

2002’s can get expensive fast. E30’s aren’t as bad but are starting to get there I’ve owned 9 at this point. Used to buy fix and flip emm in my younger days.

Those are stock bumpers I think the painted trim might be throwing you off, they came painted from the factory on US Cabrio’s

2 Likes

Bob Marley and the Wailers

2 Likes

Kinda affordable for $350 NZD :joy:

7 Likes

This has been on my list for soooo long

3 Likes

you guys are gunna hate me I have one and I got it for free. you can see the top of the wheels in this pic:

It’s fun but I never ride it. Heavy AF

6 Likes

gimme

3 Likes

4 Likes