Congrats to the Hoyt St. Puck Remote Contest Winners!

The dual color comes with inserting a color change in the gcode at the right height. The buttons come from the Puck guts file shared on github, where you can export just the buttons from the rest of the guts.

2 Likes

Sorry to bother. Im not that good at 3d editing. Donā€™t know step file. But I did converted it to stl. It shows whole gut is joined, looks impossible for split the button. Any chance post just the buttons stl.?

2 Likes

I believe @poastoast has the buttons separately in his repo.

2 Likes

indeed, I got buttons right here :wink:
both blank and my poastified icon thingies

3 Likes

Yasssā€¦ Thank you. I got extra hoyt pcb only needed case & button :slightly_smiling_face:ā€¦ But have you tried any of otherā€™s remote case design? Which would it be if you had to choose? Lol Iā€™m will try yours. Im having trouble printing Puck burce, bat wing. No matter how my printed is dialed in or slow that I print. Something to do with angle support.

5 Likes

i havenā€™t printed other parts yet, was busy printing endless versions at the time :sweat_smile:
i may try to print some this coming week or something, i need to try em out! done with school now so imm packin to go home

3 Likes

Thanks mate, more keen on the MJF nylon, i can print my own otherwise

Contest winner Shells have finally arrived!

FedEx lost the entire first shipment (along with 50x Puck Puck Bruce shells), but after a short delay looking for said package, our print service provider reprinted the entire batch and shipped it out free of charge.

8 Likes

fedex succs
glad they finally arrived!

4 Likes

Weeeeeeeeeeee!!!

9 Likes

My water heater crapped out and made a mess of my basement last night. No hot water until Monday. This was a pleasant surprise :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Score! Sweet haul! Man i wish i had one of those printers just kickin it in my shed :rofl:

5 Likes

If multi-jet fusion machines ever become accessible to makers, it will be a major game-changer.

6 Likes

I want!:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Ya, I want to buy these three

3 Likes

Weā€™ve been chatting with the designers about doing a small limited edition batch run of these & donating the proceeds to VESC-Project & FreeSK8 Foundation. More soon.

9 Likes

Would definitely be in on the purchase

3 Likes