Congrats to the Hoyt St. Puck Remote Contest Winners!

The votes are in, and after a tough competition, we have our three winners. They are:

PoastToast with the 2poast2mote

R32Tech with Bat Wing

Tomiboi with nugPuck

As mentioned previously, each of the 3 winners will receive their own Remote Shell design (complete with PuckGuts + Receiver) printed professionally via MultiJet Fusion Nylon process (in up to 2 different colors of their choice) + additional Shell sets of the other 2 winning designs via the same printing process.

But given the quality of the remaining two entries, they’re not working away empty-handed. As a refresher, they are:

DougM with the Hoyt Pro

Redeye with the Puck N’ Trigger

Both of the runners-up will get their designs printed in glorious MultiJet Fusion Nylon!

So congrats to everyone involved on a great contest, and thanks for your creativity and effort.

Cheers!

(If you want to check out the contest after the fact, go here: Hoyt St. Puck Remote Design Contest Voting)

24 Likes

Everyone’s a winner!

Will there be an option for the rest of us plebs to purchase any of these beauties?

13 Likes

OMFG @Andrew I want 10 of those. That’s literally the design I talked to you about few months back

8 Likes

i can always make a batch (in MJF) for you and send em your way :wink:

12 Likes

Not with your postage rates :rofl: i wish the MJF printers around here were reasonably priced.

I priced up the PPB to get printed locally, and even at bulk prices, its still cheaper to buy from Andrew and get it shipped :exploding_head:

12 Likes

i can make another batch and you can just pay for shipping again, if you’re not rushed on time i can use usps

ups was insane when I was shipping the vescs :joy:

9 Likes

Maybe when i’m a bit better seated financially.

Congrats to all of you dudes! Can’t wait to see the printed masterpieces!

13 Likes

Congrats to the winners, they earned it!

Thanks for the runner up award, but I just enjoyed the challenge and not a fan of participation awards. Besides, I already have my print done in flexy TPU and wouldn’t want it any other way.

Take the money saved from printing and shipping mine and buy the DRI and Hoyt teams a round of beer.

15 Likes

Congrats guys. These enclosures look fucking rad!

12 Likes

Fantastic! Great seeing what everyone has to offer. As much as I like all of the designs, I’m unreasonably drawn to the poastmote. Excited to see them printed out, and more over, excited to see what you guys come up with for the freesk8 remote :wink:

10 Likes

This was a lot of fun. I spent a lot of time in front of the computer learning Fusion 360. I have several projects in the works.

All of the remotes have something innovating and inspiring about them. The entire ESK8 community has some sick Puck remixes to ride with this summer.

9 Likes

Thanks for the challenge! Loved learning Fusion 360 as well and plan to use it a lot in the future.

Congrats to all the winners, can’t wait try out these cases! :blush:

7 Likes

Just stop right there.

2 Likes

I’m glad you enjoyed it!
more projects to come ;D

3 Likes

Thanks so much for including us runners up! that’s super generous of you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So, my buddy pointed out I had the wrong old file uploaded to thingiverse. I just changed it to the correct file, I really hope the printing hadn’t started yet. :worried:

2 Likes

We will be confirming final version with everyone before we start the batch, which will be later this week. Cheers!

5 Likes

Anyone willing to share all 4 pcs button stl file? Thnx in advance. @Redeye that dual color looks cool. Possible to share it?

I was gonna say… ha the one I have doesn’t look like that picture…

1 Like