FreeSK8 Shop Talk - Video Party Q&A - Round 3! - FIGHT!

Greetings Mystical Children of Esk8-

Please join us for the third edition of the global phenomenon known as FreeSK8 Shop Talk, an open discussion and Q&A with the engineers, developers, and general cohorts from Derelict Robot Industries. Andrew, Renee, Seanathon, The Duck, Bionic Bill Gordon, the fromunda-loving Mr Wan Dagoner, the smokey-eyed temptress Tom C., the irritatingly handsome Zach, and the never completely sober Australian Al. Come shoot the shit & talk shop with us!

What? FreeSK8 Shop Talk & Video Party Round 3

When? 1/16/2021 - 2pm PST

Where? Google Meet - RSVP Below

Why? Come hang out, talk about LEV tech, ask questions, learn something new!

RSVP Here.

Also feel free to submit any questions you’d like answered below and we’ll try to address them all. Just none about my arrest for up-skirting Al, please.

Cheers! Looking forward to seeing all of you maniacs.

13 Likes

So this is like a thing

7 Likes

Like for real.

Some on video and some on voice. More of a good time than I expected.

5 Likes

More of a “thang”, but yes.

5 Likes

Esk8 party line.
If I show up imma be naked

5 Likes

You’ll fit right in. The longer the meeting, the more chance Al has to put back Fosters. So far all the calls have ended with him running out of frame in his birthday suit.

6 Likes

My schedule is clear Raf. It’ll be beers for breakfast in my birthday suit. Join in!

3 Likes

This Saturday at 4pm central right… I did not get a reminder put on my Google calendar…just making sure PST is not something weird…
And is pacific time

3 Likes

Fuck knows. Starts at 9am in the future for me.

1 Like

You missed my nipple cutout shirt last time, which had Al drooling and reaching for his zipper.

2 Likes

2pst and 4cst. You are correct.

3 Likes

Planning on sending reminders one day and one hour before, but should probably figure out a confirmation email as well. Food for thought.

3 Likes

Not sure how this one was different, but believe that the first one(and maybe second) added a calendar reminder.

3 Likes

I THOUGHT it was set that way. Will double check.

2 Likes

Why is this always scheduled at the most inconvenient times ever :roll_eyes: can we do it like on a Monday night? when normal people like me build their crap LOL

2 Likes

There’s a short window in which all the DRI staff and the FSF mod team are all sober.

3 Likes

Penciling in a bash @skyart section on the agenda.

5 Likes

Remmeber…your battery hasn’t shipped yet :thinking:

3 Likes

This is incorrect.

3 Likes