Mine is Bigger than yours

Shit, are you serious stuffing a stooge race board asshole to elbows with cylinder cells? Hell yeah dude :metal:

9 Likes

why would a raceboard have that many p cells haha thats insane. so heavy

5 Likes

You didn’t hear? @ahrav is entering the 2021 Cannonball Run. Coast to Coast, baby.

10 Likes

fuck. im so down. 2800mi / 30 mph is what something like 100 hours of riding? sign me up coach

5 Likes

Haha! I just think this is waaaay better then messing around with lipos. @ahrav we dling this right my penguin friend

3 Likes

I mean it only needs a 10p if Molicel to run a stooge board… da penguin es a tad kook

4 Likes

Yess dis true… but then there is a bunch of empty space being wasted👀 we can’t have that …

The initial plan was 3 x 8s 22aH lipos… buttt

1. Fuck lipos.
  2. Too expensive
  3. P42 is cheaper and we get more aH
  4. Fuck lipos they scare me (cuz I’m a bitch Clearly)

Plus science :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Weeping but probably not for the reason you wanted

3 Likes

Lol you motherfucker. That’s a folded 25mm strip rather than a sharp corner. Unlikely to penetrate the insulation, but… touche.

4 Likes

Only because I really like the corner choppers you suggested and jealous I didn’t think of it first. Saves so much time prepping bits especially on large packs

4 Likes

Nice work but the internet never loses lol.

5 Likes

I would like to talk to one of yous guys that knows a little more than me about some things. Ja feel? :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Holy shit :sweat_smile: thats a lot of pouches

4 Likes

I forgot to post this here. My 20s8p was a success. The dude I built it for is absolutely frothing on it.

9 Likes

So FN dopeness! If could teleport I’d flick that dude in the pecker and ride that bike like a kardashian.

2 Likes

Holy hell man…we are gonna have to talk. I may need to buy some more cells soon but they aren’t on sale anymore!

I have 120 20700s…and I want to build this bike.

2 Likes

12s10p Tesla cells. 48Ah, over 2KWh.

7 Likes

has anyone tried this kind of fish paper? I’m having a really hard time getting it to stick without sparking. IDK.

2 Likes

it’s pretty big I guess.

4 Likes