MR69 All-In-One Motor Connector

I would just LOVE to if @Andrew would ever give me the power supply that he is holding hostage for this bad boy :rofl:

I kid I kid, he gave me this for free in his infinite generosity, no complaints from me. Wuv you Andrew <3 :joy:

9 Likes

I may have found it.

9 Likes

As suggested in DRI chat, i would strongly suggest that this is shaped the same as the MR60, making it easy to just drill two holes and cut in between them for easy enclosure installation.

Love that you’re doing this Ben!

6 Likes

That would mean 4mm on both sides and 1.5/0.8mm in between in a given pattern?

3 Likes

I kind of thought that’s what I was doing already :sweat_smile:

Are you saying ditch the trapezoid design? I was thinking that someone could do what you described (albeit with a larger bit than for an MR60) and the panel mount flanges would take up the slop. Or, if a dremel is needed anyway to connect the two drilled holes, it would not be too much trouble to trace the trapezoid shape and cut that out.

5 Likes

That’s my thoughts. Plus it would be easier for the non sensor guys to change direction of motor without App. Not that I’ve ever soldered up the mr60 wrong.

4 Likes

As nice as the trapezoid design looks, i would be happier to see it as something a bit easier to cut out.

I understand what you’r saying about the flange, but its still nice to have a nice tight hole.

Keen to hear others thoughts on this :+1:

4 Likes

Aaaaaaaaand we have found the true reason for this line of thinking from Al. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I’ll mock something up, I cant say no to you :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

It might be shit :man_shrugging: i just think its worth exploring.

3 Likes

You might wanna get some of the "abs-like’ resin. I’ve printed a shitload with that stuff right there and it’s brittle. It’ll crack under most any pressure.

3 Likes

Not unlike myself.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Al is this what you were thinking? Cus I hate it :laughing:

5 Likes

Nah, same pin layout as the trapezoid but just mr60 shape

3 Likes

Ok so just round out the ends and key it?

3 Likes

Why not just round ends? No need for a key cos it can only go in one way

5 Likes

Edit: I know not enough. Carry on

4 Likes

Ooof why does this statement hurt me right in my feels (cause its true)

4 Likes

sigh I came here to recommend something like that using an MR60 pressed into another part that holds the sensor pins.

4 Likes