MR69 All-In-One Motor Connector

I just realized that if you were to panel mount this into your enclosure, then solder your motor phase wires to it, you would never be able to get it out of your enclosure again (without cutting the wires).

That would mean that for those of us who mount our electronics to the deck, you wouldnt be able to remove your enclosure without cutting these wires. That’s gonna be a no from me dog.

Next REV will take that into account.

4 Likes

You can have matching half modules that fit on both sides of the enclosure and become a pass through, or you have both sides insert into a shell that stays (I will be doing this on my board for MR60 already)

2 Likes

Why not do two types?

2 Likes

Those are good ideas, but I think instead im going to make the model something like this:

So that the flanges for the screw hole are on the inside of the enclosure. I think this will also be good as it will make the outside appearance cleaner.

How do you mean?

I already plan on making several type of this connector. My current list is:

• MR60+6
  • MR60+6 Panel Mount
  • MR90+6
  • MR90+6 Panel Mount

Im also considering an MT60+6, but that may be less usable. We will see.

5 Likes

I like this idea, that’s gonna be great

4 Likes

hmm damn that’s perfect for a Kweld battery pack

4 Likes

Amass version (unobtanium)

16 Likes

Why are they unobtainium!?

3 Likes

Iv used XT90/AS150 both gave me overheating issues about to swop to AS250
why do you want balance leads going to your KWeld?

Because iv never managed to fined any were to sell them with out a masive minimum quantity

Besides you seen them befor on esk8news

3 Likes

Because it isnt for a kWeld but is for phase wires and sensor wires…?

3 Likes

What’s the massive minimum quantity?

4 Likes

Haha I forget things.

Also keen to know massive minimum order quantity

2 Likes

Amass alibaba page normally min order 1000 can’t see them on there you would have to send them a message

5 Likes

Haha. Not an order, I just want a sample - before I place the order. Maybe sample of say 50 connectors. :rofl:

5 Likes

@quinncfoster suggested it for KWeld I don’t understand why. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

What’s the product code?

3 Likes

Haha its good to know there is no such thing as an original idea :joy:

3 Likes

Can’t you put another connection point within the enclosure?

4 Likes

Was thinking the same thing, I think. Male to male mounted in the enclosure and female on motor and esc side.

3 Likes

Sure, but my whole purpose with these is to eliminate bulk both outside and inside the enclosure. My ideal scenario is that you would solder your motor directly to the MR69 (phase wires and sensors) and then do the same thing with your ESC.

4 Likes