Reply to "🖼️ All the Pictures and Nothing of the Else"

how fast you moving there? looks to be a fair clip while grabbing the sunset

5 Likes

Haha. According to the log somewhere between 26 and 37mph. Probably took the picture and gunned it.

6 Likes

Nope. But it looks cool as fuck…

6 Likes

Crazy that you can fit in your wife’s shoes.

8 Likes

We are just lucky like that.

Saves a bunch of money!

9 Likes

Is that magnums, moon pulleys, sk3s and boardnamics trucks/mounts?

I have pretty much exact same drive train going on my wolfshark :joy: what gearing you got on that?

4 Likes

@rosco what enclosure is that?

3 Likes

Yup. SK3s from the Bara GB.

Finally mounted the enclosure that I made at the start of the year. A bit of a mission cos battery finished a bit thicker than the plan when I made the enclosure. Fits though, apart from that one screw which is always bitch.

It’s 32:16. 10s5p 30Q, flipsky antispark, no BMS (balance plug for charging)
Still got some finishing on the wiring to do. Need to bypass the antispark circuits on the fsesc6.6’s and Velcro that stuff in place.

3 Likes

DIY one I made earlier in the year. It’s carbon and fg. It’s super thin and light - more just like a cover, everything is fixed to the deck.

Vac bagged the enclosure in a female mould. Good learning with mould shape, where a few tight corners didn’t lay up very well.

https://forum.esk8.news/t/pictures-and-nothing-else-legacy/79/5646?u=rosco

3 Likes

Looks really fucking good dude!

4 Likes

Hell yeah, #FuckBMS

5 Likes

do you have a thread about the external smart BMS yet?

I just want to know about how you hook up the leads of the battery/charger before the balance leads

4 Likes

Not yet, its on my work queue. Turns out that building batteries is easier than writing about them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

love that graphic, is she grip tape?

3 Likes

tenor (1)

10 Likes

Notice how my binding is popped up every photo… Still waiting on a missing binding plate. Always the little things.

10 Likes

You sir, are the dollar waiting on the dime. Really frustrating but it’s gonna be so worth it. The combo of the oil slick trcks and your deck are on point. Looking forward to see you tear it up on that glorious machine

8 Likes

Just use a couple of washers until it arrives.

6 Likes

Definitely will be stealing the one off my other set of bindings if it gets to that point. Gotta run all the cabling today.

6 Likes

Where did you get those? :drooling_face:

2 Likes