Reply to "🖼️ All the Pictures and Nothing of the Else"

Just use a couple of washers until it arrives.

6 Likes

Definitely will be stealing the one off my other set of bindings if it gets to that point. Gotta run all the cabling today.

6 Likes

Where did you get those? :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Very cool to see this kind of support for FreeSK8, but we’re not competing with esk8.news as much as creating a home for FreeSK8 and those who value the principles behind the open-source philosophy and the promise of next-gen PEV electronics.

9 Likes

Www.instagram.com/radiumesk8

5 Likes

Many donations here are to support the products/people here and make it known they want/support them.
I’m cashing out 100$/month to make sure the engineers feel appreciated in their work. Esk8news only sees 15 and that might drop now that I know it makes absolutely no difference whether I do it or not

Edit: just read myself. Sounds like I’m all nice and shit. Not entirely true, I also do it for freebies and discounts :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I feel your pain. Going to try this soon:

SG$ 2.63 10%OFF | TAKE-EASY 1m Heat Shrink Tube Fishing Waterproof Anti-skid Wraps Fishing Rod Badminton Racket Sleeve PVC Tube Grip Cable Sleeve

5 Likes

Oooh I like that.

Got it all wired up perfectly just to fail motor detection and hand motor test. One phase wire committed seppuku and undid all my work. I could have sworn I heat shrunk it. And of course the beefy heat shrink I used was the one with glue inside :expressionless:

7 Likes

Lol automotive heatshrink is a bitch to take off. It’s what I used on phase wires for my bike. Those fuckers are never getting off

7 Likes

rare spotting of an evo rabbit. many times seen hiding under the brush along smooth pathways. enjoy the view when you can b/c once they get going, they are tough to catch.

8 Likes

sublime brother!!!

thank you!!!

4 Likes

so… just so’s ya know i’m not a gawd-damned jose cuervo skunk tee-kill-ya drinker…

bu when I’m lounging around and the GF asks me if I’d like a cocktail. and I mention a margi…

and the girl looks and looks… comes back to the bedroom, and without a word gets dressed, drives to BevMo, buys their best Jose crap, comes back and fills my Polar Pop 48 ouncer with Ice, magi and a floater of cazadores…

far be it for me to complain… or I’d be sleeping on the street

5 Likes

I think this is an even more rare sighting of a “Century rabbit”

7 Likes

Glad you like it! Thanks for letting me make it for ya!

5 Likes

Yes custom grip tape… Not too durable though maybe glass frit in the future!

3 Likes

Thats sexy, what deck is that? Those brackets are gbomb right?

3 Likes

Chopped Loaded Dervish.
Cheap used deck, but was Flex 2 and way too bendy for me.
Reinforced it with 2 layers UD CF on top and bottom. Hope it wasn’t too much :grimacing:
G Bomb SDF and SDF brackets. A Bennet vector planned for front and Randal rear - hopefully arriving soon (ok so not esk8)

9 Likes

Lol that’s gonna be nicely stiffened :rofl: keen to see the results

5 Likes

Awesome, that some real craftmanship. Share the final result with us :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Is this an analog LDP setup?

(If so, that’s been on my to build list)

4 Likes