Reply to "🖼️ All the Pictures and Nothing of the Else"

Definitely will be stealing the one off my other set of bindings if it gets to that point. Gotta run all the cabling today.

6 Likes

Where did you get those? :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Very cool to see this kind of support for FreeSK8, but we’re not competing with esk8.news as much as creating a home for FreeSK8 and those who value the principles behind the open-source philosophy and the promise of next-gen PEV electronics.

9 Likes

Www.instagram.com/radiumesk8

5 Likes

Many donations here are to support the products/people here and make it known they want/support them.
I’m cashing out 100$/month to make sure the engineers feel appreciated in their work. Esk8news only sees 15 and that might drop now that I know it makes absolutely no difference whether I do it or not

Edit: just read myself. Sounds like I’m all nice and shit. Not entirely true, I also do it for freebies and discounts :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I feel your pain. Going to try this soon:

SG$ 2.63 10%OFF | TAKE-EASY 1m Heat Shrink Tube Fishing Waterproof Anti-skid Wraps Fishing Rod Badminton Racket Sleeve PVC Tube Grip Cable Sleeve

5 Likes

Oooh I like that.

Got it all wired up perfectly just to fail motor detection and hand motor test. One phase wire committed seppuku and undid all my work. I could have sworn I heat shrunk it. And of course the beefy heat shrink I used was the one with glue inside :expressionless:

7 Likes

Lol automotive heatshrink is a bitch to take off. It’s what I used on phase wires for my bike. Those fuckers are never getting off

7 Likes

rare spotting of an evo rabbit. many times seen hiding under the brush along smooth pathways. enjoy the view when you can b/c once they get going, they are tough to catch.

8 Likes

sublime brother!!!

thank you!!!

4 Likes

so… just so’s ya know i’m not a gawd-damned jose cuervo skunk tee-kill-ya drinker…

bu when I’m lounging around and the GF asks me if I’d like a cocktail. and I mention a margi…

and the girl looks and looks… comes back to the bedroom, and without a word gets dressed, drives to BevMo, buys their best Jose crap, comes back and fills my Polar Pop 48 ouncer with Ice, magi and a floater of cazadores…

far be it for me to complain… or I’d be sleeping on the street

5 Likes

I think this is an even more rare sighting of a “Century rabbit”

7 Likes

Glad you like it! Thanks for letting me make it for ya!

5 Likes

Yes custom grip tape… Not too durable though maybe glass frit in the future!

3 Likes

Thats sexy, what deck is that? Those brackets are gbomb right?

3 Likes

Chopped Loaded Dervish.
Cheap used deck, but was Flex 2 and way too bendy for me.
Reinforced it with 2 layers UD CF on top and bottom. Hope it wasn’t too much :grimacing:
G Bomb SDF and SDF brackets. A Bennet vector planned for front and Randal rear - hopefully arriving soon (ok so not esk8)

9 Likes

Lol that’s gonna be nicely stiffened :rofl: keen to see the results

5 Likes

Awesome, that some real craftmanship. Share the final result with us :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Is this an analog LDP setup?

(If so, that’s been on my to build list)

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s going to be.
Haven’t done LDP before but interested in having a go at it. Bought the g bombs for my Haya but it was a v2 which delammed so fixed it and bailed on that plan.
Trucks and wheels arrived!

My Achilles rehab will slow me down tho. Still hobbling around like a 90 year old. :joy:

8 Likes