Reply to "🖼️ All the Pictures and Nothing of the Else"

Chopped Loaded Dervish.
Cheap used deck, but was Flex 2 and way too bendy for me.
Reinforced it with 2 layers UD CF on top and bottom. Hope it wasn’t too much :grimacing:
G Bomb SDF and SDF brackets. A Bennet vector planned for front and Randal rear - hopefully arriving soon (ok so not esk8)

9 Likes

Lol that’s gonna be nicely stiffened :rofl: keen to see the results

5 Likes

Awesome, that some real craftmanship. Share the final result with us :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Is this an analog LDP setup?

(If so, that’s been on my to build list)

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s going to be.
Haven’t done LDP before but interested in having a go at it. Bought the g bombs for my Haya but it was a v2 which delammed so fixed it and bailed on that plan.
Trucks and wheels arrived!

My Achilles rehab will slow me down tho. Still hobbling around like a 90 year old. :joy:

8 Likes

Duuuuude, that looks epic!

4 Likes

Yeah it looks like it’ll be fun.
Have to say it’s the most frustrating thing, finishing building it and not being able to ride it yet. Fuck! It’s just teasing me. :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

Carbon stiffening feels really good. Still got some bend but not too much. Think it’ll be fine :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Dude you missed a perfect red circle opportunity :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Just for you

9 Likes

4%-is that even considered beer?

6 Likes

Had the same problem last month

3 Likes

It’s common knowledge that I drink piss water.

7 Likes

I thought @glyphiks as a Man, but instead we got a cross between a greyhound and a chihuahua
And some bushturkey
images

4 Likes

That looks sweet, what’s the plan? Cover mount?

3 Likes

The plan is that the battery goes on top and this will be super slim underneath.

6 Likes

Any risks of heat exchange since it’s underneath the batteries?

3 Likes

So stoked to see this build come to life!

P.s. my battery labeling has improved since that pack :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

Looks so good :star_struck: Love the chonky wheels

5 Likes

I think my favourite thing about you is your crusty regret at having taken on yet another herculean task, and how you’ll “never do it again.”

Then, as soon as an esk8 buddy needs something…:joy:

7 Likes