Reply to "🖼️ All the Pictures and Nothing of the Else"

you’ve piqued my prurient interests now…

3 Likes

@TheRef which holder are you referring to?

1 Like

You gotta wait until Steamroller Tuesday.

2 Likes

3 Likes

looks like lube.

2 Likes

From the ride where i busted my wheel gear and disconnected the corresponding motor for the ride back to the car.

After I disconnected the motor, the unity was doing weird shit, like lulling and pulsing, and the metr record was all fucked up :rofl:

3 Likes

:joy: thought so. At 4A motor current it’s hard to reach that speed :wink:

3 Likes

The 4p ones on the left are winfly modules, the 8p trays are modified from @Lee_Wright’s glue guide.

3 Likes

I “think” he’s asking about the black squaring jig… wait can we still say jig in this politically charged atmosphere…

I meant “fixture” not jig… yeah the black squaring fixture

3 Likes

Awesome thank you!

2 Likes

There you go thinking again… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:

4 Likes

The wall art is even better than the WIP esk8 art.

8 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078M79B1K/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_Yy9BFbJ8R5SFT

3 Likes

thanks!!
…but I glue my parallel packs in a completely different manner than the rest of all ya’all…

2 Likes

Please share

2 Likes

I put a line of silicone on one battery, then I gently “smoogie” the next one in the glue line, set it in an angled tray like a “V” then a line of silicone on the next free cell, and “smoogie” it into the already joined cells in the “V”…

rinse and repeat…

EDIT:
this is a typical glue line… And it Will rip the shrink wrap off of most cells before it gives up the ghost…

2 Likes

what glue?

angled V? meaning just a slanted tray to let gravity push cells together?

2 Likes

holy hellcats batman. ( or if not hellcats… holly hell fat [tire] man. )

1 Like

neutral cure silicone is what i use and prefer, you can use HMA, although untested…

yeah, just a slanted tray with rails that form a 90 degree V at the bottom…

i call this my gravity assist helping hand, apparently it’s no longer politically correct to call it a jig…

it’s not very big, but I can glue up a 12s4p and let time and gravity cure the glue, i don’t “press” the cells firmly against each other, I just gently push the cells together and then slightly rotate a cell, a couple of degrees back and forth, to distribute the adhesive component

2 Likes

I-84 bike path?

3 Likes