Reply to "🖼️ All the Pictures and Nothing of the Else"

welp… it looks like I’m off on my own again… Ideally I’d like to solder all the connections, 12-13 of them, then insert and glue them into the connector, and have a snazzy rear, slip/glue on, cover!!

what was the link to those small bullets again? I “think” they went down to 1.5mm

:thinking: :+1:t2: :+1:t2:

thank you for the inspiration!

4 Likes

1.55mm OD

Also, friend in the local chat mocked this up. Food for thought

received_662536354645914

8 Likes

Ben, I think this deserves its own topic. Would encourage you to start one and hopefully it can see the same engagement that we saw with the puck puck bruce thread.

8 Likes

Printed hundreds of prints on this with no issue. The second I printed in PETG at a higher hotend temp and bed temp, I knew it didn’t smell right…

8 Likes

Uuuuggggghhhhhhh fiiiiiinnnneeeee :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Remember these guys @skate420? :joy:

5 Likes

Have you actually held the tiny bullets in your hand? I have some 2.0mm and they are suspiciously small…like they seem kinda hard to work with small

2 Likes

Just fivestars in the back. They worked really well for me in combo w/ the 200x75s, but between the issues other ppl were seeing with those tires, and the weight difference, I decided to go back to 6" (155 metros, which you see in the front).

3 Likes

Though you were just going for a “hot rod” setup. :wink:

2 Likes

I took it around the block; it was dumb. Maybe it could work if you went through the effort to level the deck.

2 Likes

just tell the kids with this much acceleration of those powerfull back tires you have to pre lean into the throttle.

1 Like

Ha yes! They are following us

5 Likes

were they clowns? jokers?

Stuck in the Middle with You

Stealers Wheel

Clowns to the left of me,
Jokers to the right, here I am,
Stuck in the middle with you

4 Likes

Can’t hear that song without thinking about the cops ear.

4 Likes

one of the bestest scenes/movies/song mixes

4 Likes

Race it for pinks.

8 Likes

Tried… Nobody wants a piece…

5 Likes

Yep. These 0.8mm are super super tiny. Might be too small to work with realistically. Might have to go back to the original plan of 2mm bullets (which are small, but still workable).

2 Likes

What would be hard? Making the model or actually using it? Feel like it can’t be harder than crimping halls without the correct tool :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Using it. Soldering to these seems like it will be a fucking pain :joy:

2 Likes