Reply to "🖼️ All the Pictures and Nothing of the Else"

Well…that was a hard fail :disappointed_relieved: printer did not like the orientation I tried

Esthetics are great

Function is null

Guess I’ll go back to my previous method and print slower for better bottom layers

1 Like

Just makes it possible to mount Gokart wheels on 12mm axle.

2 Likes

@glyphiks please tell me the rainbow effect will be visable once done.???

I need to get off my ass and start making the enclosures I need. You making me look bad homie lol.

1 Like

Lol yes i think i will keep the rainbow layers exposed. Will see how it looks after a sand

1 Like

Have you ran those carbon fiber mounts yet? I have the same set but haven’t used them yet.

🖼️ All the Pictures and Nothing of the Else What gears did you go with?

1 Like

No, not yet. Still need to get motors and battery for it.

Turns out I know of some pretty good battery builders :joy::joy::joy:

Y’all should just publicly shame me until I get some quality threads on here :wink:

She has a 1:4 Kaly helical GD… so stealthy, all I hear is the motors singing and the wind blowing.

1 Like

6 Likes

One of my motors makes a pretty weird noise. It’s super loud and it’s only around a certain speed so it’s probably some sort of vibration noise but I have grown a bit fond of it.

1 Like

That worked out way better than I thought. Noice!

4 Likes

When they say Al runs 10s, you know what is meant

4 Likes

The beer to work ratio seems about right.

7 Likes

Wait what, where is the West coast standard logo gone??? @glyphiks :joy:

3 Likes

Lol. Many people have assured me that prints are fine as risers… mybe i should make a mold and pour from urethane :man_shrugging:

Some have standards…
just don’t use it on top of the deck please, even if it would look nice :joy:

2 Likes

@ducktaperules this is genius, I have a future design I want to do similar to this but each esc would go on the side and BMS and rest of the electronics on the rear or front of the pack, this is way better and easier to wire, but does make the pack taller

Do you plan to raise the base so the deck can flex freely?

Maybe its a sign from Skatan?

9 Likes

No, quite the opposite. I hope to bolt this down as solid as possible to strengthen the deck and remove as much flex from the center as possible. Hopefully this will also allow me to narrow the center of the deck and make the shape a little more interesting whilst reducing the weight.

1 Like