Reply to "🖼️ All the Pictures and Nothing of the Else"

Thank you, I was definitely in a hurry. Trying to make it a habit.

The spring wind is killing me lately. I haven’t broken 60kph yet because it gets too wonky.

3 Likes

Niiiice. What temps is the esc reaching? Looks toasty

4 Likes

Infinity sink mini is ordered and much needed

6 Likes

What esc is that?

1 Like

@Venom121212 looks like you have another oilslick brother

3 Likes

@Soflo420 is it fair to have the puppers in the field with birds that cannot be caught?

4 Likes

Puppers loves all things flying!

4 Likes

60d

3 Likes

They were literally the only ones I could find and depending on apex truck prices I might sell em

2 Likes

I like that filament… what is it?

1 Like

Which one feels the best?

2 Likes

6 Likes

I’m really into the trigger remotes but I’ve only ridden with one so far. The poastmote is also quite comfortable. I’m looking forward to trying the updated design on that one.

5 Likes

I have triple checked my vesc setting my Davegx also shows 87km range not bad for a 16S3P P42A pack maybe I discovered perpetual motion or more likely a bug in 5.2 with 16S usage.

5 Likes

I am a trigger guy too, looking forward to hear which one is the champion

2 Likes

@poastoast can you point me to your thread I want to see your big hands on your lovely device :upside_down_face: or a pic

3 Likes

What’s the setup? On the board, like tires motors gearing etc

2 Likes

2 X FS 6374 140kv 16\40 pulleys TB110 (110 mm wheels) powered by stormcore 100. Only weird thing in my setup is the usplit davegx and robogotchi share. I will install my can metr pro in the board to compare rides. Davegx and robogotchi show similar results. Unrealistic range low battery usage. Other things like speed & distance are correct so I am not too concerned. My motors and vesc heatsink don’t get hot like my other boards when I am nailing it hard. I think it’s a vesc fw bug or issue with SC. I watch my battery voltage closely once I get close to 50V I know it’s time to recharge.

3 Likes

i was a better wan, i would not be envious of your access to a sweet trail system. i am not a better wan.

2 Likes

i really appreciate how @SeanHacker 's board is sticking by @Andrew’s lacroix Big Chungus during the pregnancy. given the size of the Big Chungus when would you say she’s due? any ideas on the size of the litter?

5 Likes