Reply to "🖼️ All the Pictures and Nothing of the Else"

@poastoast can you point me to your thread I want to see your big hands on your lovely device :upside_down_face: or a pic

3 Likes

What’s the setup? On the board, like tires motors gearing etc

2 Likes

2 X FS 6374 140kv 16\40 pulleys TB110 (110 mm wheels) powered by stormcore 100. Only weird thing in my setup is the usplit davegx and robogotchi share. I will install my can metr pro in the board to compare rides. Davegx and robogotchi show similar results. Unrealistic range low battery usage. Other things like speed & distance are correct so I am not too concerned. My motors and vesc heatsink don’t get hot like my other boards when I am nailing it hard. I think it’s a vesc fw bug or issue with SC. I watch my battery voltage closely once I get close to 50V I know it’s time to recharge.

3 Likes

i was a better wan, i would not be envious of your access to a sweet trail system. i am not a better wan.

2 Likes

i really appreciate how @SeanHacker 's board is sticking by @Andrew’s lacroix Big Chungus during the pregnancy. given the size of the Big Chungus when would you say she’s due? any ideas on the size of the litter?

5 Likes

which version of the freesk8 app are you running? i would have expected logs from your neck of the woods look like this

9 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: i flip the screenshots for the greater good

7 Likes

Tell me about this

3 Likes

also interested, is that an extruder and hotend all in one?

3 Likes

That is sexy as hell dude. But that BMS :sweat_smile:

You should look into getting some teflon wire dude, to help keep the pack height down a few mm…

14awg silicone on the left, 12awg teflon on the right. The brand I use is called Raychem

8 Likes

The dots over solder points super clean :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Gotta use them dots Ross, i hate seeing them go to waste

4 Likes

The dots guy :joy: so good https://youtu.be/mlentROTmLY

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: i reckon the highest i have ever been was doin dots with Maoris :rofl:

5 Likes

Don’t waste the dots, they waste you :wink:
Me as well :joy:

3 Likes

Nah he’s got a little pancake stepper on there, just haven’t seen this version of the bmg extruder

2 Likes

Haven’t used it yet…

2 Likes

It’s brand spanking new I pre ordered it lgx ff

4 Likes

Looks fancy. Ill check it out

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip bro! Will look into it for sure

2 Likes