Reply to "🖼️ All the Pictures and Nothing of the Else"

on my ender 5

6 Likes

You’ll have to ask @Itsmedant :wink: it’s his pic. These stickers are still on their way to me.

4 Likes

Circut weeding tool :nerd_face:

3 Likes

I couldn’t get my case on even though I thought it printed well.

3 Likes

good god! 40mph? that’s crazy. which setup is this, because your wh/km is super low!

2 Likes

oh no, IB. Who dares go there!

2 Likes

This is my space invader. The consumption is halved because of some issue with robogotchi and 5.1 FW. Need to go to 5.2 I suppose.

2 Likes

Love the recessed power button

3 Likes

Why the hell do I have that ugly mug on my ride log!?

8 Likes

To remind you not to drink and drive :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Fair enough, but seriously, is this a subtle way of telling me I need to update my fw or sw or something?

3 Likes

Nothing but a fun graphic in use.

2 Likes

How do you like the feel?

Way better than the stock Trampa deck.
The concave is not super aggressive, so I’m not sure if others would like to ride it without bindings.

1 Like

This is what happens when Al badgers the App Developer for fluff features one too many times.

5 Likes

What did I miss?

3 Likes

Just a certain robot ruffling feathers like the good ol’ days.

4 Likes

If I made the right connections, that remote used the freesk8 open source hardware, am I close?

3 Likes

That’s the word on the street. There are also rumours that Andrew actually stole the project from 3DS. I think this is by far the most believable story.

6 Likes

Agree, I can easily see him doing that, he usually steals things, my heart was the first to go

(Since this is a public forum I must put this disclosure that this is a joke, the first and second statements, I won’t comment the third)

4 Likes