Reply to "🖼️ All the Pictures and Nothing of the Else"

Battery needs to be fucking tight to fit in the enclosure. Without conforming to the shape of the cells, i can’t achieve the tight stagger i need.

Fishpaper on the ends only so that groups are still insulated from each other but i can still get glue from cell to cell between p groups. Papering the whole pack wouldn’t have worked for two reasons;

• its a lot harder to get that nice conformity to the cell shape with full size paper

• i wanted all the cells glued together and not relying on the fishpaper adhesive

Here’s how i glued the p groups together

7 Likes

My curiosity thanks you sir. As do I.

3 Likes

No need to apologize.
Having my work compared to Jens’ is a compliment.

2 Likes

I was wondering what’s up and meant to ask, from the top pick it looks like you only used a spot of glue top and bottom of the cell…

and then you made it all clear…

3 Likes

Helping @TheRef out since this one is a common mistake everyone makes (replies go here, main thread is pictures only)

@Benjamin you got that file homie? I can throw it up on ze GitHub.

4 Likes

My bad I tried to delete it right after I posted but I’m still new to the forum thing and had to get back to work… I will study up…

7 Likes

No big deal. 10 years dungeon.

8 Likes

That and penile flattening.

7 Likes

you’ve piqued my prurient interests now…

3 Likes

@TheRef which holder are you referring to?

1 Like

You gotta wait until Steamroller Tuesday.

2 Likes

3 Likes

looks like lube.

2 Likes

From the ride where i busted my wheel gear and disconnected the corresponding motor for the ride back to the car.

After I disconnected the motor, the unity was doing weird shit, like lulling and pulsing, and the metr record was all fucked up :rofl:

3 Likes

:joy: thought so. At 4A motor current it’s hard to reach that speed :wink:

3 Likes

The 4p ones on the left are winfly modules, the 8p trays are modified from @Lee_Wright’s glue guide.

3 Likes

I “think” he’s asking about the black squaring jig… wait can we still say jig in this politically charged atmosphere…

I meant “fixture” not jig… yeah the black squaring fixture

3 Likes

Awesome thank you!

2 Likes

There you go thinking again… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:

4 Likes

The wall art is even better than the WIP esk8 art.

8 Likes