Reply to "🖼️ All the Pictures and Nothing of the Else"

Thanks Andrew! I think this is my magnum opus.

6 Likes

Depends there’s 2 different types of faille bending and snapping

ABS PETG are both good at avoiding snapping because thay bend and disform. At work a Aluminum scaffold bar has a higher working limit than a steel one because a steel one shatteres when it fails we’re a Aluminum one will bend.

For a riser you want solid not deforming it look at cheaper pla+ over abs or a carbon fiber reinforced filiment even better

1 Like

I’ve ordered 60D urethane. Gonna use the prints to make molds with liquid silicone, then pour the risers with the 60D urethane.

Printing risers now in PETG with 2mm walls and 50% infill, will ride with these until I have made the urethane ones.

1 Like

My love for this is palpable. :sweat_drops:

1 Like

I’ll put the design on thingiverse tomorrow :+1:

1 Like

And the verdict compared to channel trucks is?

5 Likes

The future is here :drooling_face:

1 Like

I just had MBS Matrix 2s on this board and these dive into corners really well at low speeds, effortlessly. I like how wide the hangers are - 354mm track width with MBS matrix 2s. Im not a speed demon so I’ll wait for other feedback for that. Ill put the rear truck on tomorrow. You do need to mount the trucks in outer positions because of hanger offset.

2 Likes

@glyphiks meet up with @BillGordon ?

8 Likes

Lol, that’s my 7yr old daughter’s board :rofl:

7 Likes

Being esk8 twins with Al’s rad little daughter is a compliment. Thanks.

5 Likes

Baahahahahahahahahah! Best part of the video for sure

1 Like

And they have the old ones in 200kV now also in stock :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:
I don’t need those motors!!! I DON‘T :point_up::point_up::point_up::see_no_evil:

3 Likes

literally, 1 week after i purchase the 63100… I’m raging rn

3 Likes

But yours are sealed from the back, no?
Probably more important then those 5mm extra :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

300W + extra 2s rating + 5mm (ladies)

4 Likes

1s extra :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

I would give too much on the listet ratings anyway. A 140kV motor should have different ratings as a 200kV motor but the specs are always the same on their side.

Hope somebody buys one of the V2s and measure the actual stator size too :pray:
Always good to see what’s inside.

2 Likes

Nope not sealed either.

Oh ok. According to the picture they should look like this

Maybe they changed pictures. Don’t remember the old ones.

1 Like

Mesh screening, battle hardening and pot the sensor pcb

Hoping the low kv makes them a little conservative on the series rating.

I plan to pump max 60A into each motor given 7p of 30Q, iirc 30Q can do a burst of 20A but 15A continuous

1 Like