Reply to "🖼️ All the Pictures and Nothing of the Else"

Interesting… I got a pair of the saber blades (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4073329 edit: these aren’t saber blades, these are https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4598487) and was not a fan of how they fit an MBS DWII. Printing some of those trampa ones now.

3 Likes

@glyphiks when will these be for sale?

3 Likes

You might need to get @Itsmedant or @Venom121212 on the job

2 Likes

I do not have a DWII but I should already have a bit of concave which isn’t nice to combine with an additional concave.
What I personally do not like on the concave pads you linked is that they do not make the deck wider.

Yeah, I messed up the links there. How did you print the pads you used in your project ^?

Just pla with support on the corner, not in the concave. Wanted to print them in petg, but I couldn’t get a decent print done.

1 Like

What kind of supports did you use? I’m kind of remembering printing one of these a long while ago w/ the supports in the corner (a LOT of support material) and it basically being impossible to separate them. Thinking about doing tree supports this go around.

Worth the investment: Simplify3D

It is the best slicer at creating useable supports that can really easily be removed.

1 Like

Highly recommend tree over standard supports. Much much easier to remove supports. Tree also leaves little to no artifacts when removed. Tree uses less filament than standard.

In my experience, tree supports have given me a better finished print.

Ender3, direct drive, all metal hot end, using pla/+ and petg.

3 Likes

I’ll give them a go.

I’ve never tried it for some reason but that sounds awesome and free.

I need to get linear advance turned on and calibrated on my skr mini e3 1.2 boards.

:eyes:

My printers are running great, perfect time to try something new!

2 Likes

The surprise of the night was how stable and rideable the square board turned out to be.

I can’t stand the guy at far right with the $20 alibaba shoes and the towel dangling from his waist. Fucking loser.

6 Likes

I consider it like an advanced coasting, which needed some work anyway but works well. You using it?

2 Likes

Probably rides an exway in his spare time.

Yikes

3 Likes

Definitely wedge those ats trucks 15-20 degrees if using them on a flat deck. Check them before your ride as well… I’ve had a set snap under me at speed. Tbf I was jumping a lot on those trucks and probably shouldn’t have been.

1 Like

I plan on doing bn gears and trucks. When I get a few more dollars.

1 Like

That is a wise investment mannn

Do you have them? I kinda want to wait for the better ones anyway…,

I do not. Just know that those ats trucks are a bitch to work with.

1 Like

🖼️ All the Pictures and Nothing of the Else Looks like something out of Alice and wonderland…

1 Like