Reply to "🖼️ All the Pictures and Nothing of the Else"

Good luck hasn’t happened yet

5 Likes

There we go

5 Likes

Yeah anyone who doesn’t receive an activation email, we will manually activate your account for now.

Even with all the mail settings turned down the sudden spike in activity over the last week has been hammering our meager limits.

We’re switching over to mailgun today if all goes well.

Please just let one of the moderators know and they can get your account fixed up in the interim.

3 Likes

That’s exactly what they can’t do because of the missing Mail ^^

Just to be sure, @Creavenger misses his verification mail

4 Likes

Yup, but he’s elevated to Regular, so the verification email serves no purpose now. Thanks for notifying, though.

4 Likes

You got lifted straight into regular. That’s what I call luck :grin:

5 Likes

I’m just a famous person that gets special treatment :wink:

4 Likes

Goofballs together forever?

4 Likes

Of course!

4 Likes

It looks as if the strokes of luck are brushing your direction.

4 Likes

This was policy for .builders folks coming to esk8.news back in the day, and makes sense here. You did the work, so you bring your level with you.

5 Likes

I love this build dude, one of my favourites of recent times. Sucks that it’s sitting idle, wishing you a speedy recovery!

9 Likes

Thanks dude, it is a bummer I can’t tear the streets with it. Gonna have someone test ride it tomorrow tho and then will likely sell it.

4 Likes

:scream: noooooo. Why sell? It’ll wait for you!

3 Likes

hahah you know how this esk8 shit goeezzzz. By the time I can ride again it’ll be winter here in MN and all the shit that’s in this board will be obsolete by then and I’ll wanna build some other sort of ripper.

4 Likes

Wait… people sell things? Fuck that!

5 Likes

hahah, I always wonder how many complete builds you really have. It’s like the holy kingdom of esk8 heavens at your place :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Shhh don’t tell anyone but currently I only have one of my own. There are several others laying around, but they’re not mine.

I do actually sell things :joy: but I collect a lot more than I sell.

5 Likes

this raises only like 100 questions but I’ll leave it alone :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I beat up kids on the street and steal their eboards.

Should answer most of your questions I assume.

6 Likes