5 Likes

Yes would be cool, someone should make a playlist :love_you_gesture:t2:

3 Likes

Been listening to Klangkarussell all morning

2 Likes

Done

I think 5 songs per use is good for now, makes you really have to select it

Will add mine later

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2hTutntXUqbZkiX3aarkSa?si=TrhP0jGiREyXbiMDYbpk2w

If anyone has the FreeSk8 logo fill free to add it

5 Likes

excerpt from this AM’s :dagger: covid crimes run

:leafy_green:

5 Likes

20+ shows of Lettuce. They are a good time. Seen them at Sprit of the Suwannee Music Park pretty much every year.

Heads of lettuce fly the whole show.

3 Likes

i can see you are a man of distinguished tastes.

3 Likes

You know about Pigeons, right? They’ve replaced Lettuce for me when I need to get the funk down. So much fun. Daughter and I went to Asheville for two nights at New Years for two shows. They gave her the drumsticks after raging rail for two days solid.

Was at this festival this was filmed at.

3 Likes

only the ones who play ping pong

2 Likes

@Pedrodemio love this idea. it appears i cannot add songs to the play list. what is the best way submit content for the playlist?

2 Likes

Thats an epic idea bro will hop to it later :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Try it now

3 Likes

hmm no dice, it isnt responsive, no error messages just wont let me execute. i’ll try again in an hour perhaps its a server synch issue that will take time.

3 Likes

Weird, I will try with someone else account here, and do a bit of digging

The playlist is both public and collaborative

3 Likes

What earphones/earbuds are you guys using to listen to music while riding? Wired? Wireless?

5 Likes

I use one Samsung ear bud in my curb side ear so I can half hear behind me and cars passing while still jamming.

Never listen to tunes downtown, too much shit going on in too tight of an area.

4 Likes

I always fuck up the cables on all the earphones or headphones I use. I am tempted to get some of those wireless earbuds.

5 Likes

I’ve hated every single wired ear bud I’ve ever tried. They’d always fall out. I was super skeptical about wireless ones and losing them but they stay really well. Usually takes an hour plus of sweaty labor before one starts to slip at all.

4 Likes

I’ll look at the Samsung ones then, thanks.

I have decided to not buy anymore apple products maybe some pie but that’s it.

5 Likes