Doooood. I can defo fuck wit dis.

1 Like

I like liquid mainly

1 Like

As long as it has a break, I’m down. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I need to find a better solution.

1 Like

Oh, you like the breaks? How about some holiday appropriate filthy bass?

Hoping we get another Halloween drop this year. I’ve been lucky enough to be at a Halloween performance. It was 5 or 6.

Hit this when you have time, it’s an hour.

Edit:

Went and found the opening clip from my year. I was probably ten feet from this group. Will give you an idea to the visuals and bass. Insanity.

Shit was wild

2 Likes

Thanks man! I’ll defo rip this out for my next dad’n’dabois dance party. Gotta rope these kids early.

1 Like
3 Likes

My brims are flat, brah. Late night Is for getting weird.

Been listening to bass music since the days of Miami Bass tapes. Putting a big stereo in the family camping mobile in the next couple weeks.

2 Likes

Wne to Hard Summer last year and heard this in one set and the whole tent was head banging hard. I neck was so sore the next morning

1 Like

Bicycle Meat.

4 Likes

The kids from Colorado. Love me some cheese. Seen them to many times to count. Good choice

2 Likes

Nice, been on the bus since 99. I’m somewhere in the 120’s and my soon to be 10yo is in the 50s. I think 54 but would have to ask her and its past bedtime.

Got to see Keller this weekend in NC for a drive in show. Wasn’t the same but did get a Breathe.

3 Likes

Check out Riders on the Storm by The Doors on Amazon Music
https://music.amazon.com/albums/B00BZQ563Y?trackAsin=B00BZQ58OG&ref=dm_sh_aLs1HOjbsn6IqdovlHmPr6F9S

1 Like

Winter always puts me in a rhythmic chill step mood for some reason

5 Likes