Sneaky Good Vendor Finds

If you find a vendor that goes above and beyond, share it here.

I’ll start:

A few months ago, I needed some socket head hardware and being based in Asia, went to AliExpress as usual. I ordered from a random store, expecting the usual month-long wait.

10 days later, I get a small parcel from this shop, which is the fastest free shipping delivery ever for me from Ali.

The hardware was decent quality, and comes with a free allen key, which is a nice touch.

I’ve since ordered 4-5 things with the same great response.

(Don’t buy from that link as it is linked to my account. Only for info.)

That first review. 🤦🏻

7 Likes

Link @BillGordon ?

3 Likes

My go to for Amass plugs.

Shipping to Russia is usually 2-3 weeks and they do have solid quality and good prices especially for the xt90s.

For belts and pulleys this one is great and shipping is usually even a bit faster. 10-12 days depending on customs for sure.

POWGE Official Store

5 Likes

Second on the POWGE store. Belts came fast, like me the first time doing sex things…

6 Likes

Yeah, POWGE is a great recco.

3 Likes

Mobile links to aliexpress suuuuuuuuck >_<

5 Likes

INVAIN is an aliexpress chad, unprompted declared low value on the parcel, 2 weeks delivery on my mini remote and the price is amazing.

These 4mm bullets are the best you’ll find, they don’t use that garbage banana connection they use the split ring so they literally do like 30% higher amps before getting warm in my unscientific shitty testing

10 Likes