2021 mileage goals

Cool, been holding off on the jump until some worthy riders have reported back safely.

Ps whatever happened to your neo hubs?

4 Likes

I sold them to @frame many moons ago.

4 Likes

Question forwarded to @frame

3 Likes

i’ve put around 4~500km on them i think, haven’t been using it lately as i have more boards that i need to cycle through so they don’t sit for too long.

i don’t know what else to say about the hub, its decent, bearing still runs fine, been through rain and little dirt still quiet af. basically 0 maintenance since i slap it on my tayto.
here is the latest state its in (kinda, pic are from FEB)

right side is more worn out, but i guess that’s more of my problem instead of the hub’s

5 Likes

weather is getting nicer out getting rides in when i can. got out with the wife for a short stint this am. i like this challenge b/c it helps me realize i’m spending more time on analog boards than my esk8s. which i’d hoped to remedy this year. maybe if @Andrew would develop an robogotchi for analog boards…who am i kidding i’d get too wrapped up on the strap color and not get any time on any of my boards :upside_down_face:

Logged (15) miles today, (899) to go…

## Robo-log

5 Likes

I’m gunna try and not count miles but smiles and not fall down too much…

5 Likes

I am actually slacking on riding this year compared to last year.

I have been doing mostly single ride days…

A lot of single rides over 20 miles now with the Flux.

But not too many days with 2 or 3 rides…

6 Likes

wow great! what are your thoughts on the Flux?

2 Likes

Oh dude.
The Flux has become my favorite.

So giant and comfortable and so much power.

Did my single record ride on it at 28 miles.

5 Likes

the flux shape, having not seen it in person, looks close to the lacroix deck. i like the lacroix deck but sometimes think it could use little more shape to it. to what end you ask? probably only visual but thats my nature, things working fine and reliable…lets make unnecessary changes to remove those comforts :upside_down_face:

holy smokes! how were your legs after that ride?

1 Like