Allow yourself to introduce yourself

Welcome to FreeSK8 forum, take a minute to introduce yourself

5 Likes

@BBQGhoul
Welcome to FreeSk8 Forum, take a moment to introduce yourself

6 Likes

Hi!! I’ve been friends with Wan for quite some time and he’s gotten me interested skating. He said this is a great group and I’d be happy to help where I can!

10 Likes

Hi my name is Justin and I like skateboard.

13 Likes

I’m Al. I very like sekataborad.

I’ve been riding boards for 20 years, riding esk8s for nearly 4 years, and building esk8s for just over a year now. I am a carpenter by trade and love nothing more than getting my hands dirty.

I started my building adventure by reading forums/watching youtube/researching internetz solidly for 6 months before I attempted any sort of build.

At the start of 2019, I had never touched a soldering iron, never played with fibreglass/carbon/resin, had zero knowledge of electronics or batteries, basically a total noob.

18 months later, I am proficient in building quality battery systems, fibreglass enclosures, deck skinning and reinforcing, as well as complete esk8s.

I only have the community to thank for my progress! (And beer. Ever thankful to the beer)

18 Likes

Me Michael, me like skateboard :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Welcome, brother!

5 Likes

Hey, I’m Andy… I like mountainboards…
Skateboards are fun too.

9 Likes

Andy is in da house! (Price of entry is IceCrusher.)

8 Likes

@Tamatoa is here!!! let the Likes begin!

9 Likes

I’m winning. I am determined not to let Tomato Man beat me.

10 Likes

Damn you liked that so fast @Wandagoner I thought it was Tomato himself

8 Likes

he taught me well. those of you living on large expanses of land just wouldnt get it, amirite or amirite @Tamatoa

8 Likes

Hi everyone. My name is Andrew and I’m an-

Err. I like skateboards.

Are we doing this right? Shouldn’t we actually say things?

7 Likes

Photos are where it’s at. Saying things is for chumps.

6 Likes

Sweet I’ll start. I have no shortage of pictures of me with gigantic robots that I love to post on the internet in a thinly veiled humblebrag.

Here I am shilling it up for Intel, our corporate benefactors at Maker Faire that year.

PS: I used to build smart robots. Now I build dumber robots that I stand on.

13 Likes

He’s gaining traction! Screenshot_20200823-180804_Chrome

6 Likes

I’m getting that badge before some genius decides to up the numbers like on esk8News.
Besides none of you mofos sent invites, i was surprised to find a link planted in a freesk8 topic could have missed it.
I think this place doesn’t have all the main gifs yet so here is my contribution.

14 Likes

Ooooh i think i have the power to up that number.

I can leave it as is, but it’ll cost you beer.

7 Likes

Come on dude I only need 20 days. All I can afford right this moment is a virtual :beer:. :sob:

6 Likes