Average age of esk8 riders

That definitely seems inline with the forums average. The predominant factor is most likely how cost prohibitive it is for younger people, hence why everyone starts getting into it when they have a spare couple of grand to just throw away on their first build.

4 Likes

Or could be all those as kids watching back to the future 2 wanting that hovering skateboard board feeling.

2 Likes

What’s your channel pal?

2 Likes

@Byson

3 Likes

3a7

11 Likes

Mate, for at least the first year it was 100% male. Not a single girl had ever clicked on my videos!

32000 * 0.008 = 256

14 Likes

Just watched your 4WD board build vids, that thing is a monster Looks amazing too.

2 Likes

Thanks bro!

Very jealous, makes my Exway look like a kids toy.

Anything would make an exway look like a kid’s toy

3 Likes

Different circumstances for everyone, not everyone has time and money to sink in to boards like that.

5 Likes

This is true, that’s why I started Apex - to help cash rich but time poor people have something special. We’ve since branched into a parts shop and soon more but that was the original purpose.
Unfortunately time poor people also tend to have little patience and it’s worn a little thin with me.

5 Likes

I have nor the time or money?
3 kids and a new one is apparently coming.
2 companies and a side job.
I’m only 30 but the above statements make me feel like I’ve reached 60 already :rofl:

1 Like

Just turned 30, with the latest fibula fracture, going to start riding like Dex @torqueboards keep it under 25mph lol

1 Like

apparently? :joy:

1 Like

That’s why they invented tequila. :grin:

3 Likes

Yeah found out 3 days ago

4 Likes

OH congratulations dude! That’s terrifyingly exciting!

1 Like

Congrats, dude!

1 Like

Assume you already told story on ESN, so won’t ask you to repeat. But sorry to hear.

2 Likes