Cris's wooden wonderland part deux

7 Likes

What dexk is the last couple of photos there? Looks like some sort of moonshine?

Killer shop dude! Looks like you do some cool stuff!

1 Like

Thanks Man, I Appreciate it. That is an Omen barfight deck. I dig it, one of omens team riders wants it bad, so it might get sent to south africa. :metal:

2 Likes

I only have one Omen, the Spawn. It is a friggin awesome deck, the concave is really unique.

Yours looks great!

1 Like

Thank you. Your right about the concave for sure different, those downhill guys are a different kind of crazy.
There is a moonshine on ebay I’ve been thinking about ruining my day with.

2 Likes

Dude that will not be a ruined day. I also have only one moonshine deck, but it is hands down one of the best decks I own. The construction and quality of their decks is incredible.

2 Likes

It’s like sacrilegious to put all those holes in a perfectly fine piece of wood. Haha I have a connection with them .

3 Likes

Lol i feel your pain

1 Like

the very first electric skateboard i ever created. Laugh all you want, I thought I was going 25mph, no bro your going 11. Crushed me. Lol anyway, that was a few years ago, powered by makita :metal: trucks are the ones from a BMW carvebooard knockoff, actually called a Pantera, aluminum thing pretty cool for it’s time in my opinion. I chopped up a snowboard and used some chair or table legs for support since it had more flex than @BillGordon’s schedule. :v:

7 Likes

I love power tool battery boards. Check out this beast that showed up on a local group ride recently…

10 Likes

I saw that somewhere and got instapissed! Ha, for real though that’s %50 why I went electric. I was like I have more tool batteries than I could shake a stick at. First makita pack I used the old nicad 9.6, 6 in series, let’s just say power wheels owe me for RnD.

4 Likes

Are batteries on both sides of it?

4 Likes

Yep, 10 makita batteries all up. Like 50km range on it :joy:

5 Likes

Skyscraper on wheels

5 Likes

Cheebus that’s some serious distance. . . Oh wait kh, sorry, dumb american here. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Yea it’s like 3 miles right?

3 Likes

3 maybe. I switched the speedometer in the ole buick to kph and the fuel mileage really sucked.:upside_down_face::metal:

2 Likes

i made something. It’s nice.

4 Likes

Cotton candy?

5 Likes

Close. Very close. I put an old wheel in my lathe and made a few bushing’s. That was the shavings which I mixed with epoxy… TBC…

4 Likes