cross posting for some of the thanked that are here
This is my “second build” … I haven’t actually built it… more like part swapped my way to it.
Originally planned to build everything from scratch, including custom battery build. But I told myself I’d build my commuter board first, Yet I haven’t. but it’s still my first planned build and this is my second. but done first… as you do.
- @CiscoV for electronics assembly and drivetrain sourcing.
- @moon for gear drives. and trouble shooting. and replacement bits.
- @Venom121212 for custom moon drive spacers. oh and also for naming his board “circuit board” which gave me the idea for “daughterboard”
- @Andrew for battery build. ( or so I’m told. )
- Sender for “Senderizing”
- akhlut for custom truck mounting plates.
- My 14yo Daughter for the original illustration and coloring.
- mmaner for art post processing.
- @BillGordon for inspiring me with his great and welcoming attitude when I got started.
- MBS for oil slicks that I like more than I thought I would.
- isabar for metroboard 155s which I love for jettting about on short course racing.
- James Wong for the vinyl wrap on the motors. which I now like but wouldn’t have bought myself.