Discourse requests and glitch reports

HEY!!! its Mr. Corporate Monster now

:joy:

3 Likes

@Andrew Reminds me, when do I get to see or touch corporate perk goodies?

4 Likes

You’re added to the android beta-list+ the telegram group should be via Patreon. The first goodie bag is shipping out later this month.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions on it.

4 Likes

So I’ve noticed this across all three forums (.builders, .news and here). When I try to reply to last post or any post, it very rarely actually replys to them. It usually gets posted as a regular comment. Anyone else?

2 Likes

It will give a notification to the person but won’t appear as a reply

Ex: right now

3 Likes

Awkward lol. Thanks for the info!

3 Likes

it is actually still a reply, but since its a direct reply right below the latest reply, so it doesn’t have the reply icon (or logo? whatever that’s called) on the upper right corner of that reply.

like how this reply a reply of the latest reply of yours, but not your previous reply or any other reply. i hope this makes sense?

see the next reply ↓

3 Likes

this is a reply of your first reply, so there is an icon on the upper right corner :arrow_upper_right:

3 Likes

I’ve never liked this. Should always show IMHO.

5 Likes

I cant upload .pdf files? I can on the other forum. Would be nice to be able to here as well.

3 Likes

3 Likes

confirmed upload .pdf functionality is working as expected. thanks @Abusfullofnuns
file used for test 40T.pdf (1.8 MB)
upload_pdf

4 Likes

Can mp4 files be a thing?

Would allow to post small videos directly to the forum rather than posting a YouTube link

5 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion. We will add it to the list of discussions that are ongoing and get a response for you in this thread.

3 Likes