Discourse requests and glitch reports

If your discourse is acting funny, post it here and hopefully a solution or a patch exists to help you enjoy a better experience.

I’ll start with one glitch I’ve noticed on mine. I get notified of the first like on my posts, but not for any subsequent like to the same post.
Solution:

Request: can we get the "online: " bar with member icons at the top in the main screen? It helps the ADHD me sleep knowing that people aren’t always ignoring me

Yay the system works :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

I noticed the same thing too

4 Likes

@frame
This literally showed me that exact glitch again :joy:

4 Likes

I guess its this setting, but im not sure

5 Likes

fixed it, @Flasher

4 Likes

I’m too dangerously stupid to add plugins, so we’ll force one of the nerds to do it soon.

4 Likes

Woah the ninja erase on that @BillGordon :rofl:

5 Likes

My mobile chrome freezes while typing, and the only way to unlock it is to post and delete/edit, then post again. Big fun.

5 Likes

Happens on all mobile browsers, in fact. Issue with my Oppo Reno.

5 Likes

Hope you guys don’t mind me making threads like these? Trying to fill certain voids to keep it smooth

5 Likes

not sure if a glitch or “feature”: being regular user is able to edit all thread titles…I mean thats on the dangerous side, no?

4 Likes

My mobile app on iPhone freezes also. Have to quit the app and start again.
Seems to pick up half finished posts though so don’t usually lose anything

3 Likes

Its not a glitch. We used to have that on the other side

2 Likes

OH THAT

Just lock the phone and on again it should resolve

I added a lockscreen with no password on my phone to hotfix that problem

2 Likes

Not at all. Appreciate it.

4 Likes

We usually had that turned off on the other forum, but we’ll give the benefit of the doubt here until it’s abused.

5 Likes

ok got it, I was gonna ask why admin/mods let us have that privilege. :rofl:

4 Likes

We used to edit mostly sale titles to add region or say they were sold. But then, things kinda went downhill when people noticed they could add anything they wanted to anyone’s thread

5 Likes

i guess those were the times before i landed in the other forum :crazy_face:

5 Likes

What kind of monster would do such a thing?

6 Likes