DRI DIY Battery Supply

You def just wanna get a roll bro. 30mm :ok_hand:

3 Likes

^ This.

I was just shamelessly plugging my warez

7 Likes

@Andrew is there any chance you are developing a panel mount xt90s? I think this would sell well. Always been curious as to why these donā€™t exist yet.

8 Likes

I think Iā€™ve seen a few such things that exist as little mounting brackets machined from aluminum- but the biggest factor here is cost. To do it properly youā€™d probably just want to have a complete injection mold made, and Iā€™m pretty sure they use a cast-in-place for the internal bullets/resistor in the XT-90S (more cost).

Possible that we could do a panel mount for them like @SeanHacker did for the MR60 connectors though.

6 Likes

Gotcha, yeah Iā€™ve ordered a few of the aluminum mounts, but they coming from China, and even some other mounts for an xt90. The whole mold cost makes senceā€¦but xt60 has a panel mount, the kind you are selling in the DRI store, a bit surprised this hasnā€™t been done for an xt90.

5 Likes

I think I have around 3 variants of single xt-90 mount panels already done. I could just mirror and add a bolt hole and done. Fusion machine screen is taken for just a bit though.

You wanting dual? Do people even use dual? Not sure why Iā€™m even thinking about this. Ha

8 Likes

I am thinking for purposes of loop key and other top mount battery applications.

7 Likes

How about offering the red part in a long roll

5 Likes

just cut the tabs off then use them for other stuff.

Go all in on a few shapes that can be turned into other shapes.

I would like to see the stagger stack stuff at some point soon though!

6 Likes

7/8p stagger should be next in the queue. Iā€™m making no promises on timelines though since RIP my inbox last time I mentioned these 4/8p ones hah

5 Likes

So your messaging feature on your website isnā€™t working or no one replies to that shit. Anywhose, can you find out shipping for a compact PCB kit to Tahiti in French Polynesia?

8 Likes

@Tamatoa sorry about that; was supposed to be disabled as the messenger client was slow and missing notifications.

If you drop us an email with your address (or just from your account registered email) weā€™ll get you taken care of. All DRI order related inquiries should go through there.

Cheers!

6 Likes

It was my own fault actually, I dropped the message and left it at that. Didnā€™t even look for an email contact form or address even.

2 Likes

Random updates, throwing em here because I canā€™t be bothered to switch accounts and find the proper thread. Good? Okay, Iā€™ll get straight to the shilling.

DRI is running a Buy One, Get One 69% Off Sale through the end of the month, while supplies last, on all 4p/8p Nickel Tabs, Adhesive Backed fishpaper (4p rings & sheets), and all 12S4P Flex/Compact PCBs & Kits. Iā€™m already regretting this decision.

d6114c0227013411147ae18b1a7779c71ef35a8c

Pro-Tip: This discount can be used on multiple items, with no use limit, however Shopify will only apply it to the cheapest of the qualifying items first. If youā€™d like to pick up a larger order with multiples, just place the order for each item-type separately and we will refund your shipping & combine your orders.

(Weā€™ve also added a few new cable & connectors to our DIY Supply offerings)

Looking for a deal on some 10mm shaft Titanium alloy pulleys from Lacroix? 2 different options in our garage sale, brand new:

Batch 4! (whoa) Puck Puck Bruce Mod Shell Kits & Remotes start shipping out next week. We still have a few grey/black combo PPB Shells as well as a limited number of Stealth Black PPB Shells left in this batch.

Andā€¦ last but not least, we have a couple (5 to be exact) Robogotchi & GPS Modules left from the first v1.3 Beta Batch, so if youā€™re interested in jumping in on the FreeSK8 Mobile App beta + some Robogotchi action, now would be the time!

Comes with an invite to the closed beta test of our iOS & Android supported FreeSK8 Mobile App, Closed Beta Telegram group, and a 10% discount on future FreeSK8 beta hardware. And stickers, because you know me.

Shipping on most small items is $5 flat-rate Domestic, Canada $10, Rest of the World $20.

Hope you are all having a wonderful & safe holidays with those you care about.

Cheers!

3 Likes

No way youā€™re already down to one left on the 18650 pcb kits?

Shouldnā€™t be. Iā€™ll adjust inventory now, thanks for the catch

1 Like

Hey people- Last day of this sale!

2 Likes

Alright party people, this year is coming to an end.

DRI will be closed for the holidays to give our crew some much needed rest.

Tomorrow will be the last day we ship orders until the new year. While you guys have managed to clean our shelves out pretty good over the holidays, we still are sitting on a small dragonā€™s stash worth of nickel so figured weā€™d throw it up at a good discount until the end of the year.

All Nickel Tabs are 25% off through 12/31/2020. No limit, discount is already active.

Lastly I wanted to thank the community for the tremendous support weā€™ve seen this year with the FreeSK8 Patreon, our growing group of awesome & super-helpful beta testers, as well as the regular patronage at our DRI webstore- where weā€™ve shipped nearly 500 orders in the last 6 months!

Starting DRI & the FreeSK8 Project during the insanity of this year felt like a moonshot but thanks to you guys weā€™ve managed to gain some real traction & are well on our way to building out the vision we have for the FreeSK8 System. Couldnā€™t have done it without you guys.

Thank you so very much, and hereā€™s to wishing you all a better 2021.

Sincerely,
DRI Team
@Andrew @skate420 @SeanHacker @Benjamin @BillGordon

11 Likes

@Andrew

Are these $2 per or is it a set number?

1 Like

Says sold in single units?

3 Likes