FreeSK8 Remote (OSRR 1.0) Updates

what filament color is that top piece? looks like a grey with some sort of flake, can barely see the lines. which to @glyphiks point, adds to the look of a production ready part than rapid development, nice work

4 Likes

That would be Galaxy Black PLA from Prusa. Great finish to it and a goto for in house prototypes.

We’re sending off for a small set of MJF prints tomorrow.

10 Likes

I always tell my apprentices that it doesn’t matter what stage of the job you are at, regardless of whether it will be seen in the finished product, it should look neat, tidy and well presented the whole way through.

The robot doesn’t disappoint.

9 Likes

The Bruce design is a wrap. New PCB rev + new shell design rev and we’re off.

24 Likes

Bring it! The excitement is so high right now that i’ve almost completely forgotten about the dong… almost.

Seriously hanging to get a bruce in my grubby mits!

9 Likes

Oh yeah, this is the little fucker we’ve all been waiting for.

8 Likes

That looks really good! I like how the power button is slid at the side than face up

7 Likes

Take my money!!

8 Likes

High welcome to the forum. Donations can be handled through my PayPal or cash direct. @clistpdx

5 Likes

25 Likes

I’m startin’ to get reeeeally bored with my Puck :sleeping: I’m excited to give one of these a shot.

9 Likes

We all are brother! I’m especially excited for the glory hole dong

5 Likes

Aren’t we all :smirk:

3 Likes

Is it to late to change to a dong :joy:

3 Likes

Dose the dong have a different screen? Looks round instead of Squar. Will this mean it’s difrence hardware and can’t swap back with the forwards between the different cases?

3 Likes

Same PCB, same LCD, different shaped viewport.

7 Likes

Hey look, everything fits :wink:

26 Likes

The placements of everything down to the buttons and charge port for the puck is awesome. :star_struck:

10 Likes

Right!? Its so fucking good. I thought i would only ever want the dong, but this bruce looks the bizness

10 Likes

I see plastic bags… that means shipping…

3 Likes