FreeSK8 Remote (OSRR 1.0) Updates

can’t wait for the release! based on the images, the thumbwheel is independent of the pcb and can be moved around? and will the internals be available by themselves? thinking of ideas :wink:

5 Likes

Correct, up to 2 thumbwheel inputs available.

And yes, available as internals only.

4 Likes

What is the current eta looking like?

3 Likes

woo hoo! I am ready to make a poastmote candybar edition shell for this bb

6 Likes

Where’s the fuckin dong @Andrew

10 Likes

@Andrew the dong father has called requesting dong delivery

8 Likes

Got a production complete notification on the first pcb batch for remotes. Will likely need 2 weeks or so to work on firmware/internal testing once we have the hardware prototypes built up, which should be in hand over the next week or so.

19 Likes

Exciting! Hope all goes well and people can get these remotes in their hands for the season :smiley:

11 Likes

does this mean
(1) week to receive shipment + (2) weeks for inhouse testing/triage issues = (3) weeks for hardware protos?

just trying to sort out when my pre-order will be ready :wink:

9 Likes

Pre order bwahahaha

3 Likes

Yeah fuck I will never pack that Kickstarter again…
:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Perfect timing was about to order another puck…

3 Likes

If I haven’t screwed something up with the hardware design, maybe?

7 Likes

Heya fellas!
So I now have a beta osrr back in my possession, and am pumped to give er a go! Just need some snow to melt. @Andrew, the one I have has a different throttle than the original. It’s simply a wheel, no nub. Am I able to swap for nub, or is this style fixed?
Super excited to use regardless!!
Edit: thanks again @skate420. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

(Just arrived)

(In production)

20 Likes

In the flesh~

17 Likes

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: so happy that I’ll be getting the very first freesk8 dong!

14 Likes

22 Likes

18 Likes

Damn. Shit’s getting real now. Is it still considered vaporware if it’s not in the hands of the public but actually exists?

All the hard work looks to be paying off guys, tremendous job!

11 Likes