FreeSK8 Remote (OSRR 1.0) Updates

That’s exactly what i was thinking about! That’s an awesome idea. Has anyone told you that you have a beautiful brain.

7 Likes

We need to come up with a better name than crystals. Confused the hell out of me as a kid.

8 Likes

I approve.

8 Likes

I’m down for a skinny dong Jr.

5 Likes

I just took my beta unit apart and noticed that the wires which come out of the thumb wheel box are all slightly damaged on the point they are bend.
Didn’t cause any issues, but I thought it’s something worth to mention.

8 Likes

Any update?

2 Likes

We’ll be talking about it on this weekend’s Shop Talk via Google Meet.

5 Likes

Had to redesign the initial PCB to fit into the Bruce2.0 design a bit better. PCBs incoming.

21 Likes

I love this:

I crave this:

11 Likes

Love seeing a plan come together!

8 Likes

I would love to have that base bash guard in the form of a picatinny rail for accessories like flashlights, bear spare (for dogs), and tazors (for neighbors or EUC riders).

14 Likes

I like that idea

9 Likes

Sooooooooo…
Only Bruce and Robocop-pistol?
What fappened to the Dong shell? =(

6 Likes

Pretty sure @glyphiks has threatened Andrew’s life if he does not produce a proper dong first thing

11 Likes

There’s been multiple such threats made.

10 Likes

Yeah I’m still thinking on this one. Needs to be a bit bigger if it’s going to have that bash guard, and at that point its starting to feel & look like a weapon from Halo.

Part of me wants to roll back to the original concept design I had for OSRR:

It’s coming.

10 Likes

That’s what she said?

I prefer the hook looking trigger remote as opposed to the robocop one :ok_hand:

9 Likes

Of course sir Al. Anything else you need? I cannot believe the fine folks at DRI have strung this out on you for so long. It won’t happen again.

4 Likes

Yeah the original design looks way better.
Might need a bit more bend in the trigger section, but in general I like it more.

6 Likes

Yeah, that freesk8 bms would be awesome.

9 Likes