FreeSK8 Shop Talk - Video Party Q&A - Round 4!

It’s time for another round of “what’s FreeSK8 up to?”, and we’d love to have you join us. FreeSK8 Shop Talk is an open discussion and Q&A with the engineers, developers, and general cohorts from Derelict Robot Industries. Andrew, Renee, Seanathon, The Duck, and Bill Gordon TFP, with assistance from the FreeSK8 mod team of Mr Wan Dagoner, Tom C., Zach D., and big Al. Come shoot the shit & talk shop with us!

What? FreeSK8 Shop Talk & Video Party Round 4

When? 2/21/2021 - 2pm PST

Where? Google Meet - RSVP Below

Why? Come hang out, talk about LEV tech, ask questions, learn something new!

RSVP Here.

Also feel free to submit any questions you’d like answered below and we’ll try to address them all.

Cheers! Looking forward to seeing all of you insane kids.

11 Likes

Excellent! Looking forward to it.

5 Likes

I was hoping for a bit more human time this time :cry:
Please do record it again like last time :pray:

3 Likes

I’m in!

5 Likes

I’ll hold my breath. :sleeping:

5 Likes

Hell yeah, cant wait! I suppose this means I finally have to get around to watching last shop talk’s recording lol.

3 Likes

Please record again! Unfortunately I have prior obligations to attend to. I’m really only good for dick and fart jokes anyway.

1 Like

Can somebody please remind me of it again?

1 Like

You should receive a three hour notification.

1 Like

Anyone have a link to the zoom? I’m going to try and make it, just making sure I’ve got everything in place beforehand

1 Like

did you rsvp?>

Yeah, today I did though because I didn’t think I was going to be able to make it

1 Like

you will get a link then!

1 Like

Awesome thanks!

1 Like

Video call link: https://meet.google.com/pbv-urbm-koh

2 Likes

Did i fucking miss it again?

3 Likes

You’re developing quite the reputation.

4 Likes

I’ll give you all the details day of next time. Just PM me with your preferred method of contact.

2 Likes

Any chance to watch it like the previous one?

4 Likes