Hall of Fame

Ladies and Gentleman, We all know that there are some of us who take things to the next level. The extremists amongst us.

There are some who I feel should be remembered and shared with those across different communities and hobbies, and I encourage others to share their MVP’s. Go ahead! Whos the baddest MF in your beehive?

7 Likes

Derek Maseuli, who went under the Moniker @bigboytoys, joined the eSk8 community in 2015 and the .builders forum in 2016. He had quite the collection of esk8’s, from a boosted to a megolithic 4wd APS 8085 with etoxx direct drive Trampa build. He was known for always building the biggest, baddest esk8’s of his time. He was someone who truly loved the sport, loved his fellow skaters and loved pushing the boundary.
Derek sadly passed away from esk8 related injuries in 2018. He was a staple of his community, and greatly missed. You can read more about Derek here.

22 Likes

What a great place to start. Let’s not forget how helpful he was to the community as well. This man would always share and help whoever he could. Very special dude.

6 Likes

Derek was an awesome guy. Sold him a board and a battery way back in 2016. One of the nicest, most helpful dudes around. Wish he was still here.

7 Likes

My guy @Andrew makes some pretty cool shit… MVP worthy.

Also @skate420 is crazy with software! Seems to build apps in her sleep!

@Benjamin Builds some pretty slick looking batteries.

16 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Oh you.

Your grip jobs are amazing :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Dr. Mike and MoeStooge… Mikes helped me countless times, same with Moe. All around great people to talk to and super helpful.

10 Likes

Shout out to the real MBP cheebus. Amen.

2 Likes

You misspelled Skatan…

2 Likes

The n is silent.

1 Like