Interesting GPS thingie

I just saw this… looks promising for a stand-alone GPS locator

https://go.getxyfindit.io/home/US/x-37-rvoice-dtc/?gid=CjwKCAjwzIH7BRAbEiwAoDxxTnQLQUEEewtrBt9_1wDkZPZMHF-gtJmdPqnxCZo-Grc-a_FCduP2rBoCoD4QAvD_BwE&gclid=CjwKCAjwzIH7BRAbEiwAoDxxTnQLQUEEewtrBt9_1wDkZPZMHF-gtJmdPqnxCZo-Grc-a_FCduP2rBoCoD4QAvD_BwE

1 Like

Was interested because it said GPS, but appears it’s actually like most of the other similar offerings (Tile, Cube, etc) in that they rely on people having the app to locate, not standalone GPS. We live another Day to find standalone GPS in such a nice package

2 Likes

yeah I agree… and my search goes on but this I find compelling…

KeepNear function

This feature helps you hold on to what matters. Any time your XYFindit gets out of reach of your phone, you will get a notification on your phone.

1 Like

What about those kids trackers?

My son got two od those tracking smartwatches. They are cheap and traks on real time. You just need to take the band of and they are realy small.

4 Likes

Does anyone know what GPS unit this is? There are lots like it online, but finding one with good reviews that works off of a SIM card rather than a proprietary monthly fee is a little challenging.

3 Likes

I’ve got one, never put it in a build though

2 Likes

Could you find any brand names and/or part numbers on it when you have a minute? :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah for sure. The BKB one comes with a SIM card and everything. Pretty much plug, purchase $3 monthly fee, and play

5 Likes

Yep, thats what im looking for :grin:

4 Likes

We just need a vesc with gps tracking built in…
Idea suggestion

3 Likes

negative ghost rider…

we need a foolproof affordable non-breakable vesc that we can plug robogutchi modules into…

7 Likes