What! Looks who’s a fusion pro now! :+1:

5 Likes

Thooon… :wink:

7 Likes

Damn son that’s CHONK

7 Likes

Big booty guy = Me :wink:

4 Likes

What’s the thiccness of the kaly enclosure?

2 Likes

Sorry I should have mentioned I meant the enclosure wall thickness :rofl:

2 Likes

The walls of the enclosures are around 1.5mm thick. Not thick at all. I can bend these really easily.

3 Likes

Thanks, thats thinner than I anticipated.

1 Like

How is the 8p with the 40t? I’m doing pretty much the same thing but I’m using model 3 cells. I might switch up the battery configuration a bit and I still might do 4WD…

Great so far. No more range anxiety. Only downside is the weight.

2 Likes

Yeah I’d imagine… even my 4p is pretty heavy.

1 Like

Do you think I could fit a 12s6p I’m that enclosure with 4WD?

You talking the same deck and enclosure I’m using?

Yes… turns out I know a couple angels. I already had the deck and the smaller enclosure but it started breaking after one ride.

“They will fit a 12s8p across 3 anclosures, usually. Technically you can cram 36 20700 cells in there, but not 21700.”

Quoted from my guy Andrew.

If you wanna do an 8p 21700’s, the gaskets I made are on the freesk8 github here https://github.com/FreeSK8/DRI-3D-Sandbox/tree/master/Kaly-Gasket

2 Likes

Sweet I ordered some TPU earlier. I think I’m going to have to get the enclosure in my hands and feel it out before I make a decision ha y know? I really like the power that the p42a have but the current enclosure is screwed… on the other hand I can’t really have all that enclosure with just a little 12s4p now can I? But thank you for the info and the cad.

3 Likes

Can I ask why you did this

instead of this

Because there is absolutely zero room in those enclosures.

Check it out. No way of staggering…

4 Likes

Mine fit with the stagger?