My Coffee Table Shop

Yep. This is the only space I have to work on everything. My neighbors hate me. My lady hates me sometimes. I hate me sometimes. :wink:

Check this shit out. I have done some pretty cool stuff here though. :slight_smile: :grin:

3d printer in the corner…

I use my kitchen that is literally my living room too. Gotta love these expensive tiny city apartments.

18 Likes

love it but where is the coffee? i see the table but dont see any coffee

4 Likes

It’s a beer table after morning time. :wink:

6 Likes

Lol this bout to be me in april when I move out

Good thing I’ve got four months before the wife starts telling me to move my stuff off of the non-esk8 areas. Until then, everywhere is a workbench

7 Likes

Good luck. I know what you’re about to go through. We came from a house prior so this last 3-4 years have been a bit ruff. I do like that we got rid of and donated all the shit that sat for years that we’d never use anyways and just have what we need. Minimalistic lifestyle has its perks/downfalls.

5 Likes

Lol thanks, my childhood room is a disaster of old stuff right now, there will be a purge when I move, because I’d never have enough room for my stuff

Moving the workshop will be difficult. I think that part will suck more

6 Likes

This be my coffee shop.
Jura A1 super auto, conical burr grinder for the decaf because addiction is real, and Sodastream because , gin , soda water and lemon are literally crack to me

6 Likes

what beans?

4 Likes

Don Pablo Decaf

I stupidly ordered off their main site to support them directly. But you can prime it on amazon for just a few $ more. due to arrive on sept 8 for a aug 29 order -_-

4 Likes

good decaf is really hard to find.
i am literally putting a grocery order in RN and decaf is on the list. i’ll check it out, thanks!

4 Likes

I haven’t tried this yet. I just got the super auto 2 weeks ago and realized that the habit of pulling the perfect espresso doesnt go away at night. hence decaf.

BUT HOLY CHRIST IF YOU CAN AFFORD THE $500 GET A JURA HHHHHNNNNGGGGG

4 Likes

Are you a big coffee guy?

3 Likes

I definitely used to be a coffee guy (I know you weren’t asking me) :wink: . One cup a day now. Family just sold their coffee shop after a shitload of years due to the covids and it’s about time. Done everything from roast them to make whatever drink you want.

6 Likes

dang. I would do coffee and beer shop or something

4 Likes

Funny you say that. They have a bar next door and got their liquor license and partnered up for a bit. They did Friday/Saturday night beer and coffee and had local bands play. It was actually pretty fun. But Redmond oregon is boring as fuck. They wanted the retirement anyways.

4 Likes

I would probably toss in the pizza (my family has a sourdough going for about 15 years now)
call it “Carbs R Us”

5 Likes

Same for me soon… :rofl:

5 Likes

No wonder you’re also the Brewmeister.

5 Likes

That’s it…I’m making #fuckcovid stickers.

4 Likes

Fuck yeah!

3 Likes