My quite quaint corner of collectively capturing comprehension

Hello heathens! I’m Ted! A.K.A The Ref A.K.A The Dude A.K.A thatcreepcanroll A.K.A His Dudeness. I’m brand new to this world of amazing things. My background is in mechanics… I specialized in suspension and brakes. Then i did sales for quite some time. (D2D, maybe you’ve seen me? I left that to do construction because why not? :man_shrugging: Got into solar eventually and that is what led me here. In a round about way. As you may well know the virus changed a lot of things and my occupation shifted yet again. Now i install custom doors and windows for people that have way more money then i do. I love creation and I love being the one to do said creating! Build! And build hard! Because if you aren’t, then what is the point? I have a lot of knowledge but like I said I’m new to this. I’m more than willing to help you with any projects or problems you might have. I know it’s not much, but it’s honest work.

I will try my best to keep up on progression and organization but for now this is all you get.

First Battery Build

!

17 Likes

sweet 'hawk… weird tattoo…

welcome brother!!!

what part of the universe do you reside?

1 Like

I’m from what the Mormons would call Zion! AKA Salt Lake City. Before you ask, yes i do have 8 wives. They don’t really get along so I had to build them all their own wings in my ranch house.

2 Likes

Is that a kwelds case you’re printing?

1 Like

My mom took me to burning man for my 18th birthday. That was the best experience… also very weird! So I had a tattoo commissioned from a person both my mom and I knew. Somewhat of a tribute… ya feel?

2 Likes

Yes… unfortunately that one didn’t take… like I said brand new to all of this. I used pla. Probably could have made it work if I had made the walls thicker. I just decided to switch to petg.

1 Like

I was raised mormon till 16 when I emancipated myself

and 6 GFs trumps 8 wives… jajajajajajajaja

2 Likes

I think most things trump even one wife :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I was here over the weekend, we drove in for sports. Your roads are to die for! Everything looked freshly paved and super smooth!

1 Like

That’s all thanks to corona haha

1 Like

Things are coming clearer and clearer about you…

6 Likes

For the permanent record:

4 Likes

Thank you Billington… haha I got a new quote/name out of it atleast.

5 Likes

Ted, pushing the tough topics such as:

How many marijuanas are too many marijuanas?

11 Likes

Shit someone’s gotta ask it… some people don’t have the answers and are too scared to ask. I believe I have done my good deed for the day. :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Is the answer 8? Or 18?

5 Likes

Somewhere between 16 and 36

3 Likes

I ate eighteen marijuana’s

4 Likes

How are you doing that man?

Gotta keep it far out man…

2 Likes