Puck, Puck, Bruce!

Rev5 printed in MJF Nylon (default grey).

13 Likes

the inside looks clean as hell :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

What’s the news on the possible Rev 6 MJF nylon order?

4 Likes

I cancelled my rev6 order to fix the USB port first.

I just wrapped rev7 design & received these rev5 MJF pieces to check fitment today (they’re perfect), ordered a small batch of rev7 shells on MJF just about an hour ago, eta is 5-7 business days.

7 Likes

5-7 days?? Wasn’t that an extra $12 or so dollarinos?

Also small batch as in…? For those who answered the survey? :pleading_face:

5 Likes

damnit. I missed two messages on this thread. and one was the survey. which I just filed in.

TBF I answered the first survey. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Ah shit. I think I missed that too

3 Likes

I ordered 15 sets to start and can easily have another 10-50 right behind that. Right now I’m trying to gauge interest and wanted to start small on the first set.

As soon as I get an actual shipment date I’ll turn on a product page on DRI so you guys can grab a set.

Not using Shapeways. Same printers though.

Rev5 assembled:

10 Likes

Man those look sexy.
Did you have any post print work to do whatsoever?

6 Likes

The grey MJF there is untouched, right out of the box

6 Likes

you thinking of including bolts for those that get the MJF from you?

5 Likes

Yessir, it’ll be a “PPB Shell Mod kit” with wrist leash & bolts.

10 Likes

Those look awesome, great work Andrew

7 Likes

Recieved it. Thx @Jujo

Now if post can stop fucking around with my package, I’ll have the puck to put inside…
(Both tickets are for the same package on 2 different days and the post office in question still hasn’t received it for me to pick it up)

4 Likes

This is the rev7 model that we sent to the printers.

Updated the forward throttle cutout to give a bit more clearance for the knobwheel variant & also closed up the USB port a bit. No other changes.

Working on getting the rev7 Lefty printed out on my own printers to check fit & I’ll get some of those ordered in MJF as well. I’ve been riding around with my rev5 & rev6 prints and they feel great, though I do intend on taking a crack at my own PPB sleeve for my bigass hands.

7 Likes

:thinking:@jujo where did my holes go?

5 Likes

The concept of iterative design must be up there with that of object permanence for Cajun Canadians. :joy:

Pew pew pew

(He printed a prior revision. Holes came back through between rev5 & rev6. Mystery solved!)

4 Likes

Oh I mentioned it was the first Rev 6. There’s like a Rev 6 and then a Rev 6.1 and that seems to be one of the first ones. But it seems like the one I gave you is unusable anyways, so I’ll just replace yours with the MJF nylon order :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Too strong of a word. I’m clearly gonna use it :joy:

3 Likes

“Tu est un enculé”

Cajuns are east of me by quite a few hours

3 Likes