Randomness begets Randomness The off-topic discussion thread

what about spring stabilizers???

5 Likes

He’s home now… :wink:

8 Likes

Robin!!! glad you made it

6 Likes

Heyy! What happened? holy shit I mean whatever, no need to explain. But yeesh what a mess

I love the new digs. default grey is nice. and the categories are great!

7 Likes

You made it over. We must not have covered our tracks well enough. Time to pack up again, fellas.

6 Likes

thanks! we are putting a lot of effort into making sure there are well defined areas for content as well as “watercooler” zones where we can comfortably be off topic. also expanding the focus to be PEV/LEV. certainly everyone here (so far) has skate background so that s what will be filled in first but looking forward to bringing in some other perspectives as i think theres a lot of tech and mindset to be shared.

check out these threads to help put your mark on the fourm

6 Likes

awesome sauce. thankl you Youll see me aroudn here for sure.

Ill be here!
Im sorry about everything for sure.

6 Likes

Robin! About time you got your ass over here. And yes, point taken. The key differences here are that this place has a solid foundation in FreeSK8, an agnostic attitude about what you ride, a killer mod group, and there’s no one above us to break policy.

6 Likes

i do enjoy coffee. i’m not “super” into it but take care to buy superior beans when possible however i do also drink convenient coffee out of practicality as well. its pretty easy for me to get fresh good beans where i live, so it would be a waste if i wouldnt take advantage.

i presume you also enjoy the coffee?

2 Likes

coffee enemas are the bestest!!!

4 Likes

Hia Bill!! so glad to see you all. It was crazy seeing everything from one side. Not a word from your side. Really made me want to come check out the new digs.

I’ve never been one for blind loyalty, but so far, I can’t help but feel that if I were to follow you and @Wandagoner around I would never be in the wrong place.
And to think I even offered to be a mod xD I cant do what you do. Thanks for everything.

Good to see @kook is alive and well

7 Likes

Ya know, so I am not the coffee snob in the family. My older brother is quite the German and he is a huge snob. Won’t drink anything thats not out of an aeropress.

I can’t stand to take 30 minutes out of my morning to make 2 cups of coffee. SO the super auto is my jam. And if youre a coffee fan , but want to just drink decent (%90 perfec) coffee then the Juras are a good way to go. If youre a perfectionist, not so much. But the Jura will go from beans to espresso in under 30 seconds with minimal upkeep and maintenance.

4 Likes

I shared my side from where I wasn’t suspended. (PM me if you want deets. Trying to keep the focus on FreeSK8.)

5 Likes

a

fucking

greed

5 Likes

it came out worded weird but my intentions were pure

4 Likes

Youre story was very much spread by the prophet @glyphiks if i recal correctly. Either way I think the two camps are. “Don’t care about the Drama” or “fuck this place”

I can get behind both. I do believe youre in the in right. BUT I REALLY JUST WANNA HIT 60MPH AND NOT TALK ABOUT DRAMA,

for drama i have Gilmore Girls

#TeamLogan

7 Likes

swoon

6 Likes

THIS. We are here to celebrate the future, our shared love of electric fun, and hang out with other idiots who are similarly obsessed. The rest is bullshit.

12 Likes

Thank cheesus. I tell myself I am above the drama but really this is my social media fix. My mental health depends on keeping things about the need

7 Likes

This is my fucking JAM. I’ll put some in the dildo package I’m sending you.

8 Likes