User Requested Features PFR, product feature requests

Place your FreeSk8 SITE feature requests in this topic. might help to mark the PFR (product feature requests) with something distinct so we can find it through the discussion e.g.

#PFR: theme based upon local time of day. light theme for day, dark theme for night

8 Likes

#PFR: enable PM Encrypt plugin

8 Likes

Not a user request but a suggestion. Can you change the logoā€™s color to a brighter one when we use dark theme?

9 Likes

Yes! Please! Canā€™t see it in dark mode!

6 Likes

Middle ground looks good for me.

9 Likes

Is it intentional that we canā€™t see who is online?

6 Likes

I believe thatā€™s an added plugin, i donā€™t think it has intentionally turned off so to speak.

6 Likes

I see, I just was used to be able to see who was online. Not a big deal. Thanks

4 Likes

Also the color in the logo doesnā€™t show up well on a home screen button.

The use of red on some letters? looks like 122 or r22

(for phone racists this is display on an iPhone - please donā€™t judge me @b264)

5 Likes

20200831_210851

Your phone is broken. Suggest replacing with an Android for best life experience.

10 Likes

One more for the ā€žwho is onlineā€œ plug in if itā€™s not a big trouble.
Like to see who is ignoring meā€¦

12 Likes

Correct. Might need a few more bodies to get to that point.

5 Likes

to help with us collecting specific requests

it would be helpful if we captured specific requests using this format (sans quotation marks)
"
#PFR Who is online plugin
#PFR Logo color change, so visible on apple device shortcuts and forum dark mode
"

this will help us quickly find and triage requests while also allowing us to have free flowing conversation.

4 Likes

#PFR poop button on posts

5 Likes

what do you mean by ā€œpoop buttonā€ is this a feature in discourse? or are you speaking about an emoji? :poop:

4 Likes

On the craigslist forum there was a very brief run of a discourse plugin that included a poop button next to the like button.

3 Likes

Yup, but it broke the design constraints of the Discourse software, so it had to go. It was fun, but I think it adds more negatives than positives.

5 Likes

would be nice to be able to use colour text in our threads / topics / repliesā€¦or am i just dreaming about it?

6 Likes

i do not think this feature exists in discourse (the software this forum is run on). but if it becomes available weā€™ll see what it takes to enable it

6 Likes

Can you blacklist giphy.com from creating local backed up copies and bump the file size limit?

No need to backup stupid gifs all the time but my simple mind still likes seeing them.

6 Likes