The Sandbox

I know one guy that used the pink green theme :joy: I believe it was @esk8manbabes

Would also be cool if the dark mode switches on in the evening (depending on the local time of the user) but that must be quite complicated to implement I reckon.

8 Likes

i’m dumb, we already have a light and dark theme, sorry for run around. go to Preferences > Interface > Light

4 Likes

i like your thinking, but i think that should be a stretch goal RN, is that fair? Personally i have a few other projects in mind for the site i’d like to get stood up before some of those features (if they exist).

5 Likes

encrypted PM’s? (not sure if people even used it)

3 Likes

Yes for sure, those things can be looked at once everything runs nicely

3 Likes

i opened a distinct thread for these types of requests, thanks for the suggestion

5 Likes

You’re right. I’m furious now. How DARE you?

5 Likes

I’m the dumb guy here. Quit fishing in my pond.

6 Likes

god gave me wedding tackle, imma dangle it where i like.

6 Likes

Just please dont show me your collection again I am still having nightmares…

5 Likes

Didn’t know where to post but @Andrew I’m really digging the new logo! Well designed y’all!

6 Likes

For anyone who doesn’t know already, there is a bustling, rollicking, splendiferous DRI/FreeSK8 Telegram chat you can join:

8 Likes

Highly recommend you turn off notifications for that Telegram group, it’s rowdy.

5 Likes

@abusfullofnuns it’s my turn now.

Fuck bergmeister tires and tubes. I’m over this shit. Some one link me some shit that won’t go flat every 3rd ride.

10 Likes

I got a set of six shooters and the adapter to work with the beta moon drives that I’m not planning on using anymore…

5 Likes
9 Likes

new mysterious unknown diameter @torqueboards wheels that is way bigger than TB110, im gonna guess its 150 or 160

5 Likes

Yeah urethane recommendations won’t work so well on a gear drive :wink:

4 Likes

They’re 130mm… as far as I know it was only a prototype run. You are talking about the orange ones right?

6 Likes

Nah he posted some extra beefy blue ones a few days back but didn’t say size

5 Likes