The Sandbox

For anyone who doesn’t know already, there is a bustling, rollicking, splendiferous DRI/FreeSK8 Telegram chat you can join:

8 Likes

Highly recommend you turn off notifications for that Telegram group, it’s rowdy.

5 Likes

@abusfullofnuns it’s my turn now.

Fuck bergmeister tires and tubes. I’m over this shit. Some one link me some shit that won’t go flat every 3rd ride.

10 Likes

I got a set of six shooters and the adapter to work with the beta moon drives that I’m not planning on using anymore…

5 Likes
9 Likes

new mysterious unknown diameter @torqueboards wheels that is way bigger than TB110, im gonna guess its 150 or 160

5 Likes

Yeah urethane recommendations won’t work so well on a gear drive :wink:

4 Likes

They’re 130mm… as far as I know it was only a prototype run. You are talking about the orange ones right?

6 Likes

Nah he posted some extra beefy blue ones a few days back but didn’t say size

5 Likes

Oooh maybe he is moving to production with the 130s? Or were they bigger!? :flushed:

4 Likes

Damnit I didn’t even finish the urethane build with the 110s and they are already going out of style

7 Likes

:man_shrugging: its a matter of preference I suppose. To be honest, I want the smallest urethane wheels I can feasibly use and the biggest pneumies :joy:

5 Likes

It’s kinda like being a boob guy vs an ass man?

7 Likes

I’m an ass man, just ask @BillGordon. I mean, sure, he’s got boobs as well, but it’s all about that sweet ass.

7 Likes

See that’s where we differ, it’s the whole package for me. Which is why I married my wife!

Sorry to disappoint guys.

8 Likes

She is reading right now, isn’t she?

8 Likes

No idea. I’m proud to say I have a pretty smokin hot wife. No idea how I got that lucky but sometimes things go in my favor.

I mean even topcunt wanted her to be a model for his never happening esk8 brand!

10 Likes

Yup. Quality snag there, big man.

7 Likes

I’ve seen pix of orange and blue ones, not sure which is which, but yes both are just prototype that Dex is showing off.

Not sure if im allow to link the page, i will re-upload the pix here:

11 Likes

Going by visual measures, if the one on the RH is 110mm, then the one on the LH is 150mm.

6 Likes