@discobot fortune

6 Likes

:crystal_ball: Yes definitely

7 Likes

QA/QC double checked… it’s purfect!

5 Likes

pretty sure u hacked the discobot @kook, somebody get the bot fixed please

6 Likes

Some people will probably hate me for this, but in the other forums I always used the light theme. This is the first time I use a dark theme. I have to admit I am converted for sure…

10 Likes

burn hiim!!!

@Creavenger good suggestion Brian. while i prefer a dark theme like this (not wild about the urine yellow) i’ll work on getting additional themes for folks to use. it will take more than a few hours though. any suggestions on colors?

7 Likes

i feel ya. I use the light theme too, mainly having to do with readability outside in the sun.

When i’m home i use the dark theme on PC

5 Likes

I know one guy that used the pink green theme :joy: I believe it was @esk8manbabes

Would also be cool if the dark mode switches on in the evening (depending on the local time of the user) but that must be quite complicated to implement I reckon.

8 Likes

i’m dumb, we already have a light and dark theme, sorry for run around. go to Preferences > Interface > Light

4 Likes

i like your thinking, but i think that should be a stretch goal RN, is that fair? Personally i have a few other projects in mind for the site i’d like to get stood up before some of those features (if they exist).

5 Likes

encrypted PM’s? (not sure if people even used it)

3 Likes

Yes for sure, those things can be looked at once everything runs nicely

3 Likes

i opened a distinct thread for these types of requests, thanks for the suggestion

5 Likes

You’re right. I’m furious now. How DARE you?

5 Likes

I’m the dumb guy here. Quit fishing in my pond.

6 Likes

god gave me wedding tackle, imma dangle it where i like.

6 Likes

Just please dont show me your collection again I am still having nightmares…

5 Likes

Didn’t know where to post but @Andrew I’m really digging the new logo! Well designed y’all!

6 Likes