The Sandbox

@Flasher
Is that Teemo as your profile pic?

5 Likes

It is. Its from a stencil I created for my first longboard 8 years ago. Haven’t logged in in a while, but I still have my pbe beta account and used to be diamond II back then. Teemo ADC / veigar full magic mid or feed

6 Likes

Ppl still notice my king rammus skin after all these years :green_heart:

4 Likes

that skin is rare tho, some people don’t even know it existed or even how to get it

6 Likes

@RyEnd nice, that’s one I don’t have

I have a few legacy and ranked skins
ufo corki
rusty blitzcrank
pumpkin head fiddlesticks
championship Thresh/Shyvana/Kalista/Zed/Riven
Every single veigar/teemo/heimerdinger skin in existence.
I must have put about 8 or 9 thousand into my gaming days

4 Likes

The fun with having a pbe account is seeing absolutely everything firsthand and being able to know if you want to spend or not for it

Edit: …and having everything unlocked and basically free is nice too :joy:

4 Likes

used to have a pbe account until i forgot to login for 2years straight, then they wiped it. the only time i actually use the pbe, was to check how visible annie’s stun is when using the emo (goth) skin :rofl:

4 Likes

You just lost all respect I have for you, you filthy little rat

Edit: I played Teemo all the way to lv 30 back in 2009. I know how annoying he is

3 Likes

I have a friend using my pbe to keep on top of his platinum game skills.

4 Likes

I literally have him just to piss off people :joy:

4 Likes

Alright. That’s the only reason anyone should play Teemo. Respect restored :joy:

4 Likes

Of course there’s a lounge here too lol.

Woohoo I made it!

9 Likes

I just checked the hoyt st website and noticed they only ship to USA and Canada, any way around this?

5 Likes

Email JJ, he’ll sort you out

5 Likes

Second that. Just write them a mail, they will sure find a shipping solution for you.

5 Likes

yup, just email them, they have a method of dealing with international shipping. that’s how i get my puck also.

5 Likes

I was intensely surprised. Saw usd, thought “well this is gonna hurt…” And boom “free shipping”. Almost had an orgasm on the spot

5 Likes

Any pointers before I start in about 5 minutes?
@Benjamin @glyphiks

5 Likes

Solder on tabs, not on cells. That’s my hot tip

4 Likes

:eyes: :laughing:

4 Likes