Randomness begets Randomness The off-topic discussion thread

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CFmxgsHhD-H/?igshid=bmqnajfrqqi2

4 Likes

TLDW

he might be a k00k

i could fit four people in these pants, wanna be one of them?

U drawin’

bike riders? FukkEmmm

scooters?
fukk’emm

esk8s?
fukk’emm

u ridin’ a motorized skateboard U just gotta STOP!

never in my life have i ever considered jumping a skateboard over a public trash can…
risk-reward

I chuckled… when i’m gunna back-up to some drawn skater with his prison bitch pants at his knees… y’all will be the first to know…

2 Likes

Great video :ok_hand:

1 Like

dude…

I struggle…

please… can you tell us all the correct proportions for a “caucasian”?

2 Likes

Here I go with a random question…

Has anyone tried to connect an DRI nrf to a xiaoxiang BMS instead of its original hm10?
Feel like this would simplify future feature compatibility

@Andrew

2 Likes

@k00k, how’s the race board build progress?

3 Likes

not much progress as of late, I’ve been working on a myriad of other projects… some I get to experience the phenomenon of being paid for my effort…

but so far my R3 3-links are on a crappy sk8 deck running on flip-shit 6374s and a 4:1 belt-drive…

:rofl: :rofl:

I’ll get off my ass and start pressing it soon~ish, however, I think the first press is going to be a wood cored, glassed over deck… I wish to make it stiffer than I originally thought… if I get that deck scienced, then I’ll go after a foam-cored CF deck…

2 Likes

:ok_hand: yeah wood cored first proto is probably a good plan.

2 Likes

the thoughts of all the work and effort only to end up with an unsuitable deck drew me to this… especially after feeling the massively chonky thicc century 40 deck had me reconsidering…

3 Likes

Doesn’t really work like that. It would have to be separate, custom firmware.

3 Likes

And that’s why it’s a random question :crazy_face:

3 Likes

You would have to ask Jackie treehorn he makes a hell of a Caucasian.

3 Likes

@k00k what’s the word of the day?

4 Likes

ramifications

4 Likes

@Abusfullofnuns how are those hellcats and your 44 redember ? And I miss you guys :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

keep shooting… your aim will get better

5 Likes

44 has been delivered in the last week or so. Hellcats are tucked away in a drawer full of orphaned roll-ey parts. Enclosure and cells are at @Skyart crib. I pumped the brakes on a battery until I can zero in on motors. Need to find some motors that are a good fit and buy a couple of sets of gear drives and wide hangers.

5 Likes

I just got these FOR SCIENCE they where 80$ each in a mini group buy :call_me_hand: flipshit I love the 6374 battlehardend so we shall see

No rust yeah :rofl:

4 Likes

At 14S, I was hoping for something in the 110-140kv range. Not much out there yet.

4 Likes
4 Likes